Already made my own version

Twin

I've had I44 running on my Taviana DayZ server for about a month and a half and I can tell you now, it's pretty awesome. Most of it had to be changed mission side like the loot and whatnot using the spawn_loot trick and the skins I just used the custom loadout option in the database. I hoping you all do a much better job then I did, given, it works flawlessly it would be better to see it done in the actual mod file other then via the mission scripting. I set another buddy of mine up with the way I do it as well but something is off with his, like the interaction menu (the I44 one) will come up but it doesn't work, then the he can't move and whatnot, but in my version with with my server package it works fine. I'll keep an eye on this and hope it all goes well for you guys. Just don't change any of the I44 Mod files without asking PAC first =P Also a problem may arise with the different faction skins, as in if you are in a American skin and a friend is in a German skin, sometimes it may not let you board the same vehicle, I'm sure it's a simple fix you all probably know how to resolve but it is something I have noticed when using different skins. Once again, Best of luck!

I've had I44 running on my Taviana DayZ server for about a month and a half and I can tell you now, it's pretty awesome. Most of it had to be changed mission side like the loot and whatnot using the spawn_loot trick and the skins I just used the custom loadout option in the database. I hoping you all do a much better job then I did, given, it works flawlessly it would be better to see it done in the actual mod file other then via the mission scripting. I set another buddy of mine up with the way I do it as well but something is off with his, like the interaction menu (the I44 one) will come up but it doesn't work, then the he can't move and whatnot, but in my version with with my server package it works fine. I'll keep an eye on this and hope it all goes well for you guys. Just don't change any of the I44 Mod files without asking PAC first =P Also a problem may arise with the different faction skins, as in if you are in a American skin and a friend is in a German skin, sometimes it may not let you board the same vehicle, I'm sure it's a simple fix you all probably know how to resolve but it is something I have noticed when using different skins. Once again, Best of luck!

Dont worry i wont be touching any of the i44 assests whatsoever, i have already talked to one of the i44 owners personally and asked for permission to even make a DayZ i44 :)

Well that is good to hear! That and I didn't think you guys would do anything like that without permission anyway =P If you happen to need any help with anything, or would like a play tester =P hit me up. I may be "newly" registered but I've been here for awhile.

@stapo you can use my vserver to test the files. hes still offline atm. Got no time an need for him.
Pm me and i send you the details, or create a new user

I'm just going to ignore what mooncock up there said. What files are you interested in Punisher? I didn't modify anything in the I44 Mod and the only things I modified in the DayZ mod files were the loot percentages and unbaning everything including the lights. The trick to getting all the loot and everything to work can be found here in this thread written by jwo7777777. http://www.tunngle.net/community/to...tion-or-suppression-in-mpmission/page__st__20
If you have any questions further beyond that feel free to ask but if they plan to make a mod file version of "D-DayZ" as I call my version =P then I expect it will be much better and have more options then what I have.

Back