And TIME! DayZ SP in A3

Chernarus is not from Arma 3 neither is the Heli he flies...

This was from the first night anyone had launched it at all... it's developed a bit since then. There has been MP put up and with A3 putting out dedicated server software I'd expect it won't be long before there are public servers and someone has a basic hive setup.

I'm not entirely sure I see the point. Assuming the SA does arrive obivously.

Then again, It shows it can be done...and I guess thats the point

Well, my thoughts:

1. SA may or may not have scuba. that is HUGE for me personally... I'd like to see floating half zombie's swimming at my as I hold my breath to swim down and get loot...

2. SA is likely NOT going to be nearly as open for modding as A3 clearly is

3. SA may be different enough that using assets from the community becomes cumbersome or impossible

4. SA won't be out in full release till Nov/Dec EARLIEST... Alpha for slouches like us? Maybe Aug/Sep... but again it will be ALPHA... IE like 1-10 vehicles, 10-20 guns, and prob. not much else besides all these wonderful sweaters we keep hearing about.. oh and the shoes... oh joy.

I'll take now and customizable over some day and who knows.

Well, my thoughts:

1. SA may or may not have scuba. that is HUGE for me personally... I'd like to see floating half zombie's swimming at my as I hold my breath to swim down and get loot...

2. SA is likely NOT going to be nearly as open for modding as A3 clearly is

3. SA may be different enough that using assets from the community becomes cumbersome or impossible

4. SA won't be out in full release till Nov/Dec EARLIEST... Alpha for slouches like us? Maybe Aug/Sep... but again it will be ALPHA... IE like 1-10 vehicles, 10-20 guns, and prob. not much else besides all these wonderful sweaters we keep hearing about.. oh and the shoes... oh joy.

I'll take now and customizable over some day and who knows.

Yep, what this guy says. Good point.

Back