Animated Heli Crash & Sarge AI

Cradlenight

Hy Sarge,

First, thanks a lot for this awesome Mod for DayZ, i love it, we love it and the people who join our server love it too !
But, since we installed it (about one week ago), we've got a problem that i cant actualy find any solution.

Yes i look a lot of post in both of the mods (animated heli script & sarge Ai) to find any solution but i'm french, don't know anything in coding and bordel de crotte de bique !

First : i try to desactivate sarge Ai in init.sqf and put these >> //call compile
I upload the new file and when i'm in my game, the animated heli crash works, i can see flying choppers !
So i thinks it comes from Sarge AI who make a conflict (or it's me the conflict)

Also, the Heli Patrol in your mode are also desactivate with > //
(i would just keep the patrols ai like survivors, bandits and soldiers and not the helis)

So unless i've forgot something else to do i'm lost like Kate.

Also, my server_cleanup.fsm looks like this ..

"if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) ) then {" \n

must i change something in ??? or somewhere else ?!

Thanks a lot to you and the community and sorry if i'm a gros neuneu !

Regards

Cradlenight

Pas de problem.

So in essence what you are saying is the the animated heli crashes don't work anymore when you enable SAR AI.

is there anything in your rpt that gives a hint ?

I would suggest to enable my debug modes, have both mods enabled and start the server.

Let us see the relevant parts of the rpt after that one, maybe we can figure out where the issue is.

a bientot,

Sarge

Hummm actualy it seems to work ... i dont understand why before he doesnt work and now it works :x
But i will keep you informed if it doesnt work after a long time.

I've just do what you said (enables both mods)... turn with my brother at least 20min and finaly we heard and see a heli flying near stary sobor.

But i will join you my rpt log and see what's happen.

ps : thanks for you kick answer

Regards

Cradlenight

Edit 1 :

Is it possible to add ammo (not the weapons) in bandits corps (like, Svd ammo, M40 ammo)
And for example : 1 ammo or 2 or 3

Thanks and sorry to border you again :(

Back