Anymore Private 2017 servers?

BishopND3

When i started 2017 I always played on a private server, there was 2, but they have long since gone. I was wondering if theres any left, or if anyone is starting any?

I play on dayzrp.com since january but, i still am more of a fan of 2017 and think it would be cool if there was a similar server for this mod. I love the coming together of people and just playing the game.

Anyways, thanks!
-Nick

Chernarus.de and DE 993 are the only 2 populated servers, it goes back and forth which server is more populated. I prefer Chernarus.de because it is closer to vanilla 2017 with the exception of extra starting bandage, added GAZ and motorcycle, and auto-refuel script.

DE 993 has an annoying debug moniter that has "tools menu" show up every time you scroll your mouse, and it has heli crashes that drop bloodbags and custom guns including the CZ550. It also has extra vehicles like the ATV, GAZ, and UAZ.

Chernarus.de and DE 993 are the only 2 populated servers, it goes back and forth which server is more populated. I prefer Chernarus.de because it is closer to vanilla 2017 with the exception of extra starting bandage, added GAZ and motorcycle, and auto-refuel script.

DE 993 has an annoying debug moniter that has "tools menu" show up every time you scroll your mouse, and it has heli crashes that drop bloodbags and custom guns including the CZ550. It also has extra vehicles like the ATV, GAZ, and UAZ.

hmm, well, thank you! Thats really good to know, because i noticed it was usually those two!

I still think it would be awesome to have a private server, passworded, for 2017 where the majority of fans of the mod can go. But i suppose since theres not a gazillion people playing it doesnt matter, ive never run into a hacker my few months playing 2017 so..

Thanks! :D

There's always been Pl@net DayZ ;) We were once the most populated server, now we have to do with about 5-10 players prime-time. Although we ARE 100% vanilla.

ArmA Portugal should also continue with DayZ 2017 and next versions.

I implemented some fog to the map and wind effects.
yesterday i was speaking with two guys on the server that were looking for people playing 2017.

I would like to organize events on the server but for that server needs to have more people...
Maybe there are too much servers for 2017?..

There's always been Pl@net DayZ ;) We were once the most populated server, now we have to do with about 5-10 players prime-time. Although we ARE 100% vanilla.

ArmA Portugal should also continue with DayZ 2017 and next versions.

I implemented some fog to the map and wind effects.
yesterday i was speaking with two guys on the server that were looking for people playing 2017.

I would like to organize events on the server but for that server needs to have more people...
Maybe there are too much servers for 2017?..

I would love to see organized events! :D The fog and wind effects sound nice to. But then also keep 2017 the way it was meant to be played like the Pl@net (Vanilla). I think that it would be pretty awesome!

With 2017 Namalsk coming, it would also be interesting to do something with it.. ;)

Having something like the Survivor Gamez did but with 2017 with Opendayz community members who are interested in 2017 would be an interesting event as well

Back