Apollo Gaming's DayZ Origins server

laser50

rt2lfq.png

Hello everyone, I'd like to put down my server here, and tell you a little bit about it.
Some of my friends and I, together with my team at Apollo Gaming have been discussing expanding for quite some time,
and have come to the conclusion that DayZ Origins would be a great experience for all of us.
The server is currently open 24/7, and everything has been set up to perform to the best of it's abilities.

Why join our server?
- We are a small server with friendly people and a good experienced Administration Team (Currently of one person)
- We have just opened, so you can set up camp on that special spot you've wanted for so long!
- No hackers or cheaters will be allowed into the server, and our active administration team will make sure this stays that way.​
- We're good for a long-term game play time, the server stays up for as long as there is demand for it!​
- The administrator(s) are active, and honest, no kids banning you because you kicked ass!​

Some more information:
We are running on Side chat on, and 3rd person on, everything else toggled off.
We are an English server, which we'd like to keep this way, so please refrain from speaking other languages.
The server is hosted on an SSD drive, and is located in Great Britain, while this doesn't matter, you may want to know this.
Restarts happen every 6 hours, and backups are done every two hours, no damn lag, no damn losses!
We are "financially stable", meaning we will be around for aslong as there is an interest in joining our server.

Our rules:
We really, don't have a lot of rules, we do not restrict gameplay in any form. Just the basics:
1. Don't be a dick, simple as it is, don't tell people you're friendly only to shoot them after that.
2. Have respect, and be nice to any and all players, and Administrators.
3. Do not ever cheat, hack or exploit any of DayZ's bugs and glitches.
4. Do not use Side Chat as your personal chatroom, and do not use your microphone in it.
5. Do not get mad when you die, it's a game, after all!

INFO:
Server name: Official DayZ Origins #GX Apollo Gaming (1.7.5/103419) [4h Day/Night]Hosted @ GTXGaming.co.uk
Server IP: 88.150.213.58:13302
Our DayZ forums: http://www.apollostation.net/index.php?action=forum#c12
----

Thank you for reading, I'm happy to answer any and all questions at [email protected], and hope to have informed
you enough of my server, and of course would like to see you around some time!​

Back