BakedBrainZ - [500+ Vehicles][AI Missions][Custom Map][15+ Custom Scripts]

ScetZz

header.jpg

BakedBrainZ Is a brand new Overwatch hosted by two experienced Admins; ScetZz & Bne
We host a fully customised Overwatch server that allows players to experience the game in a way they never have! All the addons on the server have been fully customised to give an immersive survival experience that allows players to team up with friends, explore new areas of the map and participate in competition over equipment missions.

Mod List:
- Church cure for infection
- Custom self blood bag
- Name-tag feature at 50 meters
- Debug
- Halo spawns
- Deployable Bike/Gyrocopter
- Suicide
- Dynamic weather + earthquake, wind, and fog scripts
- Custom markers for custom locations
- Gut human script, really destroys humanity
- Auto-refuel
- Custom Locations
- Custom missions
- Unbanned weapons
- Tow / Airlift
- 500 + Vehicles at all times
- 24/hr Day/Night Cycle GMT

The above scripts allow players to play DayZ in a way in which they want to. We hope to form a Successful server full of players and different clans, if succesfull we will be implementing Clan bases and skins etc. There will also soon be a new website in which we plan to create a community. Come join us and join the community, you will not regret it. We are currently still in development, you can be a part of this process, give us your ideas!

IP: 78.46.139.44:5802

Your welcome! :D No need to thank me (because you already did)!

- Gut human script, really destroys humanity

LOL. Copied straight from my changelog!

Hope you guys do well with your server. I have more features on my private build that I haven't released. If you want those also, PM me and I'll let you know what they are.:cool:

I'm not looking for recognition. What you guys are running though is a lite version of my server build. Still, it's stable, easy, and to the point. Not too much, not too little. Not sure if you guys noticed (you may have), in the mission pbo, in the init.sqf, towards the bottom, the earthquake, wind, and fog scripts are actually disabled. Remove the // in front of them to activate.

Yuo can edit the fog script so the fog only appears between certain hours of the day. Beware, the fog.sqf is an FPS killer.

So what exactly is in the full version that the lite version doesn't have? and ah thankyou for the information!

Back