Ban Appeals - Please post here

shinkicker

Administrator
Staff member
If you expereince a ban on shinkickers server, please post here (and then I get a notification by email). If you make a new thread I might not see it right away.

Please provide:

1. You in game name.
2. The time the ban occured.
3. What you were doing at the time.

If you get a 'Like' you have been unbanned (makes it easier and quicker for me)

1. BackwerdsMan
2. ~11pm PST 1/21
3. Trying to place a tent, thought it wasnt working, so kept spamming the place button. Next thing I know I'm setting up like 10 tents one after another... Banned.

1. Merca
2. 02.02.2013 07:50:25
3. Had been playing on the server for past week or so on and off no problems and logged in this morning for about 30 seconds then was kicked with message "You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (02.02.2013 07:50:25: Merca on Dayz-2017))

1. [TG]DocHawk
2. 02.02.2013 ~7PM PST
3. Spawned in and a few seconds later was immediately banned. The Message was a BattlEye: Admin Ban I've never played on the server before nor have any prior BattleEye Bans.

1. Zzippy
2. 00:59:56 (03.02.2013) DayZ-2017, Shinkickers Digs Server
3. I was killed in Cherno gathering gear after a new spawn when I was shot and killed by either a chopper or someone with a a heavy machine gun up high... :eek:. Re-spawned in Kamenka, started heading North while escaping Zhombies when I was suddenly kicked/banned. No reason was given as to why. Was having fun on your server playing with several friends, so if possible I'd like to return whenever you get a chance.

Thanks, Zzippy

1. Zzippy
2. 00:59:56 (03.02.2013) DayZ-2017, Shinkickers Digs Server
3. I was killed in Cherno gathering gear after a new spawn when I was shot and killed by either a chopper or someone with a a heavy machine gun up high... :eek:. Re-spawned in Kamenka, started heading North while escaping Zhombies when I was suddenly kicked/banned. No reason was given as to why. Was having fun on your server playing with several friends, so if possible I'd like to return whenever you get a chance.

Thanks, Zzippy

It shows you were calling addweaponcargo on 5 x 100Rnd_556x45_M249

M249 is a banned weapon? Any ideas what happened there.

I have given you the benefit of the doubt for now, but keep in mind picking up banned weapons is a bannable event.

It shows you were calling addweaponcargo on 5 x 100Rnd_556x45_M249

M249 is a banned weapon? Any ideas what happened there.

I have given you the benefit of the doubt for now, but keep in mind picking up banned weapons is a bannable event.

Wow, never had it! No idea at all, only weapons I've used were Winchester, Lee Ed. and a pistol - oh yea a hatchet too! But I'm sure you're aware there was a Tank at Cherno at this time as well as two UH-1 helos causing havoc everywhere, so maybe those hackers messed up the script... I don't know.

Thanks for the positive benefit of the doubt. I Appreciate your time and consideration, -Zip

1.James
2.N/A (I do not remember)
3.Hello I have just got my laptop back from my cousins (left it at their house) I tried logging in to one of your servers last night and it appears I have been banned for gamehack, I have checked if they have downloaded cheat engine or any other hacking program but there is nothing I am unaware what happened but please can be unbanned because I have not done anything and I am sorry if they caused any trouble

1. 1R0NS1DE
2. 05.02.2013 - 02:32:44
3. Spawned, ran from otmel all the way to berezino, checking deerstands etc on the way, made it to berezino hospital, grabbed some meds, killed a few zeds and took 5 more steps and i was banned, i had a heap of random ammo on me, a makarov with no ammo and my main wep was a hatchet

arma2oa2013020519294503.jpg

1.James
2.N/A (I do not remember)
3.Hello I have just got my laptop back from my cousins (left it at their house) I tried logging in to one of your servers last night and it appears I have been banned for gamehack, I have checked if they have downloaded cheat engine or any other hacking program but there is nothing I am unaware what happened but please can be unbanned because I have not done anything and I am sorry if they caused any trouble

Hello James,

I have no bans on the server for any users called 'James'

Are you sure it was my server?

1.Melon
2.18:15 ish 6/2/13
3. (This was on server EU 2 on the chernarus private hive)
Someone on the server said in side chat "stop talking or I will ban you" when no one had talked in the last 5 minutes, I then replied with along with one other person "No one is talking, are you stupid?". The player who threatened to ban people then said something along the lines of "I am an admin don't argue with me or I will ban you" to which I replied "Because that is a good reason for a ban". A few minutes later I was banned for 'Trash talking an admin'. I believe his name included "INS owner" but I cannot recall his full name.

I find this ban completely unjustified as I did not trash talk him and I would like it overturned. Quite frankly, this is petulant abuse of power.

Thanks for reading,

Melon

1.Melon
2.18:15 ish 6/2/13
3. (This was on server EU 2 on the chernarus private hive)
Someone on the server said in side chat "stop talking or I will ban you" when no one had talked in the last 5 minutes, I then replied with along with one other person "No one is talking, are you stupid?". The player who threatened to ban people then said something along the lines of "I am an admin don't argue with me or I will ban you" to which I replied "Because that is a good reason for a ban". A few minutes later I was banned for 'Trash talking an admin'. I believe his name included "INS owner" but I cannot recall his full name.

I find this ban completely unjustified as I did not trash talk him and I would like it overturned. Quite frankly, this is petulant abuse of power.

Thanks for reading,

Melon
Hey buddy, if I'm not mistaken this thread is for people who have been banned on 'Shinkickers Digs' which is shinkickers server. I don't know if there is an awful lot that can be done. I'll check with shin. Sorry I can't be more helpful buddy but I'll see what I can do.

1. Merca
2. 09.02.2013 11:49:59
3. Played a bit yesterday evening and logged off in woods. Logged on this morning and says "You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (09.02.2013 11:49:59: Merca on Dayz-2017))

*edited for correct format

1. Orion
2. 09.02.2013 14:26:09
3. Played a good bit yesterday in the afternoon, then logged in later in the evening and ran around a bit, didn't even really do anything before logging out in some woods again. Tried logging in today, and huzzah! Ban! The guy who tried logging in before me was kicked for a ban too o.o Ultimate zombie apocalypse, every one is banned!

1. Mollusc
2. 10.02.2013 10:05 (GMT+11)
3. Played yesterday morning and afternoon (Sydney time). Logged on to check for visibility just now, and like the players above, it told me "You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (09.02.2013 17:05:16: Mollusc on Dayz-2017))

1. Spunkmeyer
2. 10.02.2013 10:05 (GMT+11)
3. Played yesterday morning and afternoon (Sydney time). Logged on to run back to base and was confronted with a Battle Eye ban. Baffling ?

Back