Ban Appeals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Earlier today Devil's Scrotum and I were banned due to everyone receiving CreateVehicle Restriction #1 except for us. That issue has already been cleared up and my friend has already been unbanned and I still am banned. Thank you.

Hello. Earlier today Devil's Scrotum and I were banned due to everyone receiving CreateVehicle Restriction #1 except for us. That issue has already been cleared up and my friend has already been unbanned and I still am banned. Thank you.

Yes you will be unbanned tomorrow (US time) I cannot do it now because we must open a Txt file with all the banned names...and the host's FTP serves are down and I cannot open it.

Hello, I think that I was banned not for that. My nickname is ODB. I think you got me banned for what I yelled in the chat. You do not banned me for that because you do not have rules on the server at all, and I think that you can do what you like (except for cheating). Of course, I'm sorry because I'm not acted competently and promiscuity. I will not behave like this.

Hello, I think that I was banned not for that. My nickname is ODB. I think you got me banned for what I yelled in the chat. You do not banned me for that because you do not have rules on the server at all, and I think that you can do what you like (except for cheating). Of course, I'm sorry because I'm not acted competently and promiscuity. I will not behave like this.
Hello ODB, the reason for you getting banned yesterday was due to the fact that people were being annoying and shouting down the Side Chat when the admin had said before that it's not allowed and gave you a formal warning which you then carried on to not follow the rules. If you don't know the rules then they appear on chat box in RED writing to make it stand out from the other text that is appearing from other players.

I'm sure an admin will eventually read this and decide whether to unban you or not but I've explained to you why you were banned and tried to help.

Hello ODB, the reason for you getting banned yesterday was due to the fact that people were being annoying and shouting down the Side Chat when the admin had said before that it's not allowed and gave you a formal warning which you then carried on to not follow the rules. If you don't know the rules then they appear on chat box in RED writing to make it stand out from the other text that is appearing from other players.

I'm sure an admin will eventually read this and decide whether to unban you or not but I've explained to you why you were banned and tried to help.

Hello, I have not seen the warning prohibiting yell chat highlighted in red, and the rules I have not seen, despite the fact that I spent dostachnoe server time. My friend told me that in the beginning and not have to kick ban. :/
Thank you for responding

Hello, I have not seen the warning prohibiting yell chat highlighted in red, and the rules I have not seen, despite the fact that I spent dostachnoe server time. My friend told me that in the beginning and not have to kick ban. :/
Thank you for responding

Well, now you know the rules the admins might give you a second chance when they read your appeal. Thanks for understanding.

Try to join the server and give me the exact reason you were banned or PM me your GUID

Hell
Try to join the server and give me the exact reason you were banned or PM me your GUID
Helloy the reason is not listed in the bath just admin ban. Was banned in the evening. Here's my guid:
f186f685f7c81ad09d07ade671d2f242

Storm as I would have to wait? Or do I have to wait 6 more days until you attempt to write.?

I told SnajDan to unban you, I have been busy. I will tell him when he gets on. I am not home so I don't have access to the Control Panel.

My server is currently down for working on 0.5.5. Coming the next hours or in 1-2 days. So i will take a new bans.txt. So all bans, outging from ourself, are gone.

------ THREAD CLOSED --------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back