Base Building in Pwnoz0r files?

should be convertible however if you are not used to messing with the pbo files i wouldn't even try i will have a proper look at is and see if i cannot help you out looks quiet simple to implement

should be convertible however if you are not used to messing with the pbo files i wouldn't even try i will have a proper look at is and see if i cannot help you out looks quiet simple to implement
That would be great. I'm kind of tripping over the SQL part of the base building mod, and would think there are some references in the code towards some SQL tables that aren't even present in the Pwnoz0r files?

If you, or anybody else has the time to take a look at converting this to pwnoz0r, it would be awesome, and I'm sure would help a lot of people.

Sorry for double posting, but did you get a chance to take a look at the addon?

Hey guys just necroing this a bit, any update on getting this operational? Thanks for your help in advance

Did anything ever come of this thread? I attempted to add Base Building 1.2 the other day, but was not able to successfully add it.

just to answer my own question..it works.
the pwnozor build from git uses a outdated version of hiveext.dll . Used the one from the dayz team (for version 1.7.7.1) saving and deleting works (after modifying server_publishObject)

Back