battleye and anti hack problems

termy

Hi everyone.
I have a Dayzst server runing Taviana 2.0.
I had enough of hackers so i bought infistar's anti hack. It worked great. But i had a few problems with players being banned for placing and then picking back up satchel charges. Players were also being flagged for picking up gear from dead bodies too.
I realised that i had not installed the battleye filters to the server which i have now done but no one can connect as they are all being kicked with this :
has been kicked by BattlEye: PublicVariable Restriction #0

i would really appreciate some help, A) to get the BE problem sorted and B) to help stop players being banned for picking up gear from dead bodies.

Many thanks

Termy

to check what variables are used backup publicvariable.txt and put
Code:
//new
1 ""
check publicvariable.log for everything that is NOT in the backuped publicvariable and add it

ok, when it comes to this im not very good as im not a scriptor. I have no idea what im looking for. Could you elaborate a bit more for me please.

Many thanks

if you have a look at publicvariable.log there should be any entry with "0" and the variable that was published. This you have to check

Yes after the "0" it says "dayzlogin". But it said that without me having to add //new 1 "".
So how do I add the dayzlogin to the file? By that I mean, what is the format or code? And where abouts does it go in the file?

Code:
//new5 !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzLoad" !"PVDZ_" !=PVCDZ_obj_GutBody !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq"
5 PVDZ_ !="PVDZ_obj_Delete" !="PVDZ_getTickTime" !="PVDZ_obj_Publish" !="PVDZ_plr_Death" !="PVDZ_plr_Discorem" !="PVDZ_plr_Login1" !="PVDZ_plr_Login2" !="PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord" !="PVDZ_plr_Save" !="PVDZ_sec_atp" !="PVDZ_send" !="PVDZ_Server_changeOwner" !="PVDZ_Server_Simulation" !="PVDZ_veh_Save" !="PVDZ_receiveVar" !="PVDZ_serverStoreVar" !="PVDZ_veh_SF" !="PVDZ_hlt_Bleed" !="PVDZ_obj_RoadFlare" !="PVDZ_drg_RaDrag" !="PVDZ_drg_RaLW" !="PVDZ_drg_RLact" !="PVDZ_objgather_Delete"
1 "PVAHR_"
1="PVAH_AdminReq"
1="PVAH_WriteLogReq"
5 "PVAHR_" !"PVAHR_0_"
5 PVAHR_ !PVAHR_0_
5 "PVAH_AdminRequest"
5 "PVAH_WriteLogRequest"
5 "HangenderRE"
5 "vilegaming"
5 "v.i.l.e"
5 "Lystic"
5 "Rustler"
5 "BattleFieldClearance"
5 "BIS_MPF_logic"
5 "BIS_MPF_dummygroup"
5 "PVAH_filluLog_arr"
5="player"
5="server"
5="PVDZ_LOW_AdminList"
5="PVDZ_NORMAL_AdminList"
5="PVDZ_SUPER_AdminList"
5="PVDZ_A"
5="PVDZ_BLOCKED"
5="PVDZ_BanList"
5="PVDZ_writeAdmin_log_ARRAY"
5="PVDZ_hackerLog"
5="PVDZ_keylog"
5="PVDZ_AdminMenuCode"
5="PVDZ_boooox_array"
5 "remExFP" !="\"remExFP\" = [,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf\"]"
5="drn_var_DynamicWeather_rain"
5="drn_var_DynamicWeather_ServerInitialized"
5="sm_done"
5="dayzInfectedCamps"
5="dayzSetDate"
5="drn_DynamicWeather_DebugTextEventArgs"
5="drn_DynamicWeatherEventArgs"
5="PVCDZ_hlt_Bandage"
5="PVCDZ_hlt_Epi"
5="PVCDZ_hlt_Morphine"
5="PVCDZ_hlt_PainK"
5="PVCDZ_hlt_Transfuse"
1="PVCDZ_obj_GutBody"
5="PVCDZ_obj_HideBody"
5="PVCDZ_plr_Humanity"
5="PVCDZ_plr_Login"
5="PVCDZ_plr_Login2"
5="PVCDZ_veh_SetFuel"
5="PVCDZ_veh_SH"
5="PVCDZ_plr_Legs"
5="PVCDZ_SetVar"

Ive added my publicvariables.txt in hope that someone can show me what i need to do.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Here's the line. Obviously it's the same for everyone but this is when I try.
21.01.2014 19:49:26: Termy.FtD (x.xx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #0 "dayzLogin" = ["xxxxxxxxx",<NULL-object>]

This is what we all get.

21.01.2014 19:49:26: Termy.FtD (x.xx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #0 "dayzLogin" = ["xxxxxxxxx",<NULL-object>]

Edit : sorry for double post.

Last edited:
ok ive added that to to top of the file and i now get
Player #0 Termy.FtD (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) has been kicked by BattlEye: PublicVariable Restriction #2

here you go mate

[CODE
]//new
1 "dayzLogin"
1 "dayzLogin2"
//new
5 !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzLoad" !"PVDZ_" !=PVCDZ_obj_GutBody !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq"
5 PVDZ_ !="PVDZ_obj_Delete" !="PVDZ_getTickTime" !="PVDZ_obj_Publish" !="PVDZ_plr_Death" !="PVDZ_plr_Discorem" !="PVDZ_plr_Login1" !="PVDZ_plr_Login2" !="PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord" !="PVDZ_plr_Save" !="PVDZ_sec_atp" !="PVDZ_send" !="PVDZ_Server_changeOwner" !="PVDZ_Server_Simulation" !="PVDZ_veh_Save" !="PVDZ_receiveVar" !="PVDZ_serverStoreVar" !="PVDZ_veh_SF" !="PVDZ_hlt_Bleed" !="PVDZ_obj_RoadFlare" !="PVDZ_drg_RaDrag" !="PVDZ_drg_RaLW" !="PVDZ_drg_RLact" !="PVDZ_objgather_Delete"
1 "PVAHR_"
1="PVAH_AdminReq"
1="PVAH_WriteLogReq"
5 "PVAHR_" !"PVAHR_0_"
5 PVAHR_ !PVAHR_0_
5 "PVAH_AdminRequest"
5 "PVAH_WriteLogRequest"
5 "HangenderRE"
5 "vilegaming"
5 "v.i.l.e"
5 "Lystic"
5 "Rustler"
5 "BattleFieldClearance"
5 "BIS_MPF_logic"
5 "BIS_MPF_dummygroup"
5 "PVAH_filluLog_arr"
5="player"
5="server"
5="PVDZ_LOW_AdminList"
5="PVDZ_NORMAL_AdminList"
5="PVDZ_SUPER_AdminList"
5="PVDZ_A"
5="PVDZ_BLOCKED"
5="PVDZ_BanList"
5="PVDZ_writeAdmin_log_ARRAY"
5="PVDZ_hackerLog"
5="PVDZ_keylog"
5="PVDZ_AdminMenuCode"
5="PVDZ_boooox_array"
5 "remExFP" !="\"remExFP\" = [,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf\"]"
5="drn_var_DynamicWeather_rain"
5="drn_var_DynamicWeather_ServerInitialized"
5="sm_done"
5="dayzInfectedCamps"
5="dayzSetDate"
5="drn_DynamicWeather_DebugTextEventArgs"
5="drn_DynamicWeatherEventArgs"
5="PVCDZ_hlt_Bandage"
5="PVCDZ_hlt_Epi"
5="PVCDZ_hlt_Morphine"
5="PVCDZ_hlt_PainK"
5="PVCDZ_hlt_Transfuse"
1="PVCDZ_obj_GutBody"
5="PVCDZ_obj_HideBody"
5="PVCDZ_plr_Humanity"
5="PVCDZ_plr_Login"
5="PVCDZ_plr_Login2"
5="PVCDZ_veh_SetFuel"
5="PVCDZ_veh_SH"
5="PVCDZ_plr_Legs"
5="PVCDZ_SetVar"[/CODE]

If it helps, i am also running infistar' anti hack

sorry my fault should look like this at the beginning

//new
1 ="dayzLogin"
1 ="dayzLogin2"
5 !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzLoad" !"PVDZ_"

You need to check inside your publicvariable log for what it's kicking you for. Then add the exception for that inside your publicvariable.txt

Back