Battleye Script restriction #21 even after edit

JamesTrendall

Hi i have downloaded everything and managed to setup the server just about, even if it is a complete fudging mess on my end, (Hate things looking untidy)

I can join my server take about 3 steps and BAM! battleye script restriction #21, So after reading a few post's i see that i need to edit the scripts.txt and createvehicle.txt in the cfg folder then battleye folder, I have since added the lines needed but i still get the same battleye error.

Do i need to do anything else? i have been fighting my PC all day to get this up and running as im fed up of trying TA2DST, DayZCC, writing my own cfg files and launching the server myself ect... this was my last hope of getting a server working and trying to launch multiple maps IE: Namalsk today then change it to cherno ect.... i have managed to get this working via these server files but i cant get rid of battleye problems,

Please help.

Im about to just nuke my PC as its a complete mess right now and reinstall everything to tidy it all up but it would be good to get this working so when i reinstall i can get it running first time.

Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks James Trendall

As no one has replyed, I would guess no one has an answer for me!

In that case then could someone if known please tell me where i need to put the exceptions in the scripts.txt and vehicle.txt

I added the lines to the bottem of the list but that has failed so i guess its wrong,

I hope someone replys soon, Thanks

need a bit more info:

What happened to invoke the script restriction - 21 is normally createvehicle, so some sort of event would have been occuring which is blocked scripts.txt

Also please the battle eye log and server RPT log to see what call is making the script restriction.

I had an issue where the following was called to open doors on celle buildings:

createvehiclelocal getpos _house

Instead of remove the whole line, I did 'but not for this', which looks lke:

!"createvehiclelocal getpos _house;"

So we need to find the particular call and single that out rather then remove the whole line and give free license to let people spawn whatever they want.

i think it's related to the bis air destruction effects, where you create a wreck after you crash...

I'm pretty sure Script Restriction 40 is the air effects kick. 21 is the spectate mode kick if you don't have the other scripts file.

need a bit more info:

What happened to invoke the script restriction - 21 is normally createvehicle, so some sort of event would have been occuring which is blocked scripts.txt

Also please the battle eye log and server RPT log to see what call is making the script restriction.

I had an issue where the following was called to open doors on celle buildings:

Instead of remove the whole line, I did 'but not for this', which looks lke:

So we need to find the particular call and single that out rather then remove the whole line and give free license to let people spawn whatever they want.

Nothing happened i click on join server click ok after loading and create character i spawn next to some water as i go to walk forward a few steps i get kicked due to battleye script restriction #21,

As you have explained that the RPT log will give me the exact reason for the kick i should be able to figure it out now, i have just done a fresh install of Arma2oa i will install the server again and i will get back to you with the RPT logs in a moment,

Nothing happened i click on join server click ok after loading and create character i spawn next to some water as i go to walk forward a few steps i get kicked due to battleye script restriction #21,

As you have explained that the RPT log will give me the exact reason for the kick i should be able to figure it out now, i have just done a fresh install of Arma2oa i will install the server again and i will get back to you with the RPT logs in a moment,

Also try to post line 21 from your scripts.txt

Remember line 21 is counted from the first line. so line 1 would be:

//new //#+2 ;PoC

So you need to count ahead one line.

My line 21 is:

5 createVehicle !"\"createVehicle\"," !"createVehicleLocal" !"createVehicle [\"WeaponHolder\", _iPos, [], _radius, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"_fire = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"_object = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"if (_height < 100) then {\n_bolt = createVehicle [\"BoltSteelF\", _endPos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bolt setPosATL _endPos;" !"_tent = createVehicle [\"TentStorage\", _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_tent setdir _dir;" !"if ((random _int)>2.2) then\n{\n_b=\"SmallSecondary\" createvehicle (getpos _v);\n};" !"exitwith {};\n_b=\"SmallSecondary\" createvehicle (_v modelToWorld _effect2pos);\n} foreach (_list);" !"_bag = createVehicle [format[\"WeaponHolder_%1\",_item],getPosATL player,[], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bag setdir (getDir player);" !"_bag = createVehicle [\"WeaponHolder_ItemTent\",_pos,[], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bag setdir _dir;\nplayer reveal _bag;" !"_object = _type createVehicleLocal _position;\n_object setPos _position;\n_object setDir _dir;\n_object allowDamage false;"

Ow ok i didnt relise it was ment to be in line with the corrosponding number! That explains alot for somethings i have try'd to edit and nothing ever happened,

Unfortunatly i cant seem to get on the server anymore since the fresh install i keep getting,
"Files "C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@NC\addons s_anims.pbo", ect.... are not signed by a key accepted by this server.

Its starting to get on my nerves now,

I have installed the game using steam in the above folders then i have copyed those folders to C:\DayZServer and i launch the server.bat from that folder and launch the game via the steam folder using the beta patch.exe, i enable all the Namalsk expansions and i have even disabled each expansion one at a time but i cant seem to fix this, Why has this got to be so complicated.

@NC is a mod and so you need to copy the bisgn for that addon into \Keys

Either that or disable verrifySignatures off in server.cfg

Keep at it, this stuff don't come easy , I am swearing at my monitor right now as shits not working.

@NC is a mod and so you need to copy the bisgn for that addon into \Keys

Either that or disable verrifySignatures off in server.cfg

Keep at it, this stuff don't come easy , I am swearing at my monitor right now as shits not working.

I kinda of dropped/pushed my PC of the desk in a rage moment a while back because of the AMD driver crashing ever since then it has ran at around 40-50*C while idle untill i get fed up with the fan making such a racket then AMD driver crashed again i punched the side of the case and now the PC runs perfect again, and to add to that the AMD driver dosnt crash anymore. Weird how computers work huh!

I will get it soon, Are the Keys the that are not signed by the server in the @"NC" "Namlask" ect... file under keys? should i just copy those over from the steam folder to my server folder or shouldnt that be a problem?

I will try to launch the server from the steam folder also and see if that helps the issue

Unfortunatly i cant seem to get on the server anymore since the fresh install i keep getting,
"Files "C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@NC\addons s_anims.pbo", ect.... are not signed by a key accepted by this server.

i have the same probleme after update my server.
i have resolve this problem after downloading the update of arma operation arrowhead:
http://www.arma2.com/downloads/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_103419.zip

after my probleme is (restriction # 21)
i think its just the windows security who block the connection.
after i press ( Allow) and i never see this restriction.

NOW my problem is: when i enter the game, i see just a black screen and no interface, just the button ESC works.

I'll eventually find

Back