BE Kick

Yuvalino

I opted out @napf for dayz 1.8.0.3 with this server pack and it seems I'm getting kicked for:
Code:
PublicVariable Value Restriction #17

What's wrong?

YOu need to open your publicvariable.log and find your user name and look for the reason it is kicking you. With all the different BE filters people use, simply asking what PublicVariable Value Restriction #17 is, is very, very vague.

I'd shut down the server, acces the BE filters via an FTP program, FileZilla, open the publicvariable.log and delete it's contents, then save the blank log file. Fire up your server, log in, and if you get kicked, re-launch your FTP program and again open your publicvariable.log to see why it's kicking you.

Code:
04.05.2014 23:03:24: censored (censored) censored - Value Restriction #17 "remExField" = [<NULL-object>,,"JIPrequest"]

What's the problem?

What mod are you running? If you are running Overwatch, I can just link you to my BE filters.

There is a script that is using the JIPRequest, you'll need to look in your publicvariable.txt and find line 19 (even though BE says's it #17, it's usually two lines more, 19, but that's not always the case).

Once you find the line in the proper filter, the next part is creating the proper code so the BE filter ignores it.

Forgot to mention I am running the server on my own PC*... haha.

Look, I need this server for a mod I'm creating. I am not really going to play in it except for testing my mod. It's not a problem for me to disable BE but I wish to solve this problem now instead.

Back