Bearly Alive Servers

Noobie

Hello survivors,couple of awesome people took matter in their hands and now hosting two servers!
I wont talk much about it,come,try it and i m sure you will stay if you like to have fun

https://discord.gg/b5Eu4QrS (its my invitation so it will be on only for 7 days,after that you can find it trou DZSA launcher)

[UK/EU] BEARLY ALIVE #1 | Cherno | PvE/PvP Zones
- Connection Info: 45.89.126.98:2402

Awesome community run PvE server with missions,custom toxic areas,and active admins waiting for any good suggestion to improve server,ofc. not all suggestion are welcome :D
Wildlife is increased,that means a lot of bears to hunt :D and much more come join and try it i recommend it (they work on it to do it pure PvE,so you can be part of deciding that)

[UK/EU] BEARLY ALIVE #2 | Cherno Summer | PvP
- Connection Info: 116.202.49.204:2312

This server is copy/paste of PvE server but its pure PvP,server is on for 2 days now so plenty of good places for bases are still open and free..come and join i will be there to welcome you

P.S. I m not admin,and i dont know them outside of dayz world,but in this virtual world they are nice people worth of knowing and they do awesome job in that admin part...its nice to find server with nice staff who wont make you leave because of their actions :)

Back