"Blackguard" DayZ Chernarus - Home of NFG - 1.7.4.4 - Recruit - Hosted by DayZ.ST

Meshimallo

To anyone who takes the time to look over this server advertisement, thank you. On to business.

This server was started two weeks ago by me after my squad was searching for a more 'homely' server than the one we were playing on. Even though we loved that server and thought that server as our homeworld, we still wanted somewhere we could truly call our own. The official name of this server is Blackguard, and it is our home, and we will protect it and those friendly within it with our lives. With that, we WILL go out of our way to eliminate bandits that have made their presence known to us. We are the peacekeepers of the server.

NFG Member List: Twisted, DevilDog0311, Travis, Meshimallo "Doc", JamesonWest, Santiago, Mr.Bacon
Both creators of the squad(Twisted, DevilDog0311) are current members of the military, with Travis being a former member of the military.

IP - 50.23.115.101:3051

Details:

-Vehicle spawn count is around 100. Both helicopters and vehicles at all three airstrips, most likely.

-Maximum Players:50

-The server is being hosted in San Jose, California in the U.S. -8 GMT

-We're currently attempting to integrate rMod into the server, though hasn't worked quite yet. If you know how to do this, please advise.

-This is a private hive server type.

-Due to this, we have the ability to spawn buildings(pain in the ass, though).

-We're awesome, and we're nice guys. Though I'd suggest some thick skin if you want to join our squad or associate with us at all. (Twisted wanted me to say this.)

-While I can't claim that there is at least one admin online at all times, we most probably will be on after 8-10 PM EST

-Right now, as of me typing this advertisement, NFG are the only people that regularly visit this server.

-Settings: Third Person(On), Side Chat(On), BattlEye(Enabled), Kill Messages(On), Care Packages(On), Crashes/Wrecks(On).

-Server restarts every 12 hours.

-Loadout consists of : Winchester(2 Magazines of 15 rnd slugs), Colt 1911(2 Magazines of 7 rnd bullets), Binoculars, Heat Pack, Painkillers, Soda Can (Coke), ACU Assault Pack, 2 Bandages, Flashlight(Regular), Map, Hatchet, Matches, Hunting Knife. Will listen to suggestions to starting loadout, just toss me a message.

-Server time is -8 GMT.

-Max ping: 350

Back