Blacklisting cities question

Sazarac

I am attempting to stop AI from spawning in certain cities on Napf. I am looking in the init folder, the world_spawn_configs folder, then world_napf.sqf. Rather then remove the cities I commented them out, however, whenever I edit this file, it keeps breaking the server. I must be doing something wrong. Here is an example of how I am doing it...

['DZAI_MilanMilitary',[2,0],[],3] call DZAI_static_spawn;
//['DZAI_Nordstern',[0,1],[],0] call DZAI_static_spawn;
//['DZAI_SouthAirbaseBarracks',[2,0],[],3] call DZAI_static_spawn;
['DZAI_SuhrenfeldHotels',[1,1],[],2] call DZAI_static_spawn;

I have also created several custom cities on Napf and I have added them into the scripts folder, setup_trader_areas.sqf. They are cut and pasted directly out of the mission.sqm. Perhaps THIS is breaking the server?

if (_worldName == "napf") exitWith {["NeutralTraderCity","FriendlyTraderCity","HeroVendor","UnarmedAirVehicles","West Wholesaler","EastWholesaler","NorthBoatVendor","LuxuryVendor","SafeHouse1","SafeHouse2","CastleIsland","BoatRaces","NeutralTraderCity2"]};

Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

OK, so I've updated and there is no longer a setup_trader_areas.sqf. The DZAI config says "//Epoch: DZAI will automatically set up 200m-radius blacklist areas around each trader area." So it is reading the mission.sqm now? Because as I said, my traders are no longer default Napf. Anyone?

Last edited:
Ok, I got blacklisting particular cities sorted now with the update. But I still have idea how to update my custom traders cities. Anyone have an idea?

Back