BlurGaming - Updated Anti-Hack Public Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

blur

Valued Member!
***************************************UPDATED**************************************

For Newest Version Visit http://blurgaming.com
Also if you need any more help with this script, sign up on the website and contact me. I may be able to help you guys out.

Whats up guys! Here is some antihack for you all, have fun.

to install, open your dayz_server.pbo then install it. easy right?

If that was not easy, do this:

copy codeFREE.sqf into the Compiles folder. then open up the INIT folder (in the DayZ_Server.PBO)

Find server_functions (this may take a while, its pretty well hidden) then open it.

Go to the bottom.... ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM, and add

Code:
execVM "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\codeFREE.sqf";

After you do that, the antihack will work, but if you want to have admin controls aswell... Open The codeFREE.sqf

go to line 14, it should say...

Code:
_list = [""]; //admin playerUID goes here

...and if it does not say that, then you are looking at the wrong file... and i can't help you.

where it says
Code:
_list = [""]; //admin playerUID goes here
add in your Admin UIDs, found in the database or on the player profile page on the Main Menu of Arma2/Arma2OA.

your id's should look like this:

Code:
_list = ["123456789",1234567890","0987654321"]; //admin playerUID goes here

and no, these are not YOUR player UIDs, those are random Numbers, so don't put them in there.

After you get that in there, you can look through the code and comment out what you don't want in your Menu.

Merry Christmas, Peoples of OpenDayZ

I'm too lazy to do anything else right now... good luck, hope it works.

I use the full version of this and cannot praise Blur (and whoever else contributes) enough. He is first there with assistance and advice and the tool has saved me many a time.

If you use anything else, your waisting your time.

Before anyone decides to cry and bitch, all the above is my opinion.

hey guy seem like a nice tool i cant get onto my server i follwed it correctly im sure scans the scripts as soon as i click ok to continue it kicks me back to arma 2 main menu any idea?

lol only if jk, no bad scripts found is the message im getting then return to main menu its happening to my players on server aswell im going to start agian and not mess up this time

*edit

i should have been more clear on the message i got up plus no battle eye errors

yeah still not working for me or any players trying to connect we all get the same message no bad scripts found and click ok and it exits the game and goes back to title menu any ideas on what is causing this i am new to the server side of things recently bought a server can get normal scripts to install but this is just beyond me any help would be appreciated

Hmm. It seems not to work at all for me. I'm using cpbo to pack the dayz_server.pbo back up, I placed the codeFREE.sqf in the compile folder and I added my id like you said.

I added the line execVM "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\codeFREE.sqf"; to server_functions.sqf AT THE BOTTOM but it does not work( No dialog box saying "No script hacks detected" pops up, no nothing ) - Help would be appreciated ;)

yeah still not working for me or any players trying to connect we all get the same message no bad scripts found and click ok and it exits the game and goes back to title menu any ideas on what is causing this i am new to the server side of things recently bought a server can get normal scripts to install but this is just beyond me any help would be appreciated
if you have a rcon tool like dart or something else... please connect with it to the server first... and then try to connect ingame...
maybe you are getting kicked by battleye and dont get a kick message...
i had to edit some lines of my filters before my players could connect without any problems...

Hmm. It seems not to work at all for me. I'm using cpbo to pack the dayz_server.pbo back up, I placed the codeFREE.sqf in the compile folder and I added my id like you said.

I added the line execVM "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\codeFREE.sqf"; to server_functions.sqf AT THE BOTTOM but it does not work( No dialog box saying "No script hacks detected" pops up, no nothing ) - Help would be appreciated ;)

You won't see the script scan if you've added your UID to the admin list.

Check the RPT files for ANTI-HACK INIT. That will tell you it's running.

I figured out why in the end, after 4 hours of ripping my hair out. ( My PBO extractor likes to extract PBO's wrong and destroy the prefix )

EDIT: At first I was using PBOView for unpacking & extracting, but it kept saying stuff like for example: "Failed to locate: z\addons\system\player_monitor.sqf", then I tried renaming the $PREFIX$ that PBOView extracted to $PBOPREFIX$ and I packed it with cPBO. I sort of figured out what you said already, Excelsior.

You mention that you are using CPBO to pack the files, but fail to mention what one you use to extract.

TIP : Always use the SAME program for un/packing the files. Some will use $PREFIX$ and some will use $PBOFREFIX$ and for this reason, I like to make sure that I have BOTH filenames in my PBOs that anyone else is going to open. They are the same exact file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back