Both Launcher and commander put me into the wrong server

Computer-Chkn

ok, so i rented a server 4 days ago from Gaming deluxe, when i tried to join i put my ip in and added it to my favorites on commander, when i first joined in all seemed well, not too long after a player joined and i said over chat that he was our first player, he was instantly confused. So He kept telling me and my admins that this server has been up for 2 weeks now, so then we started to realize we were in the wrong server. Well when i put this ip 69.162.70.26:2320 in Dayz Commander it changes the port to :4320 like this 69.162.70.26:4320, i know because when i right click on it, and press copy ip, and paste it, it shows the port being different than what i entered but shows the correct name and player count for MY server, so i contacted gaming deluxe and they said oh, well im joining fine... and told me to try using Dayz Launcher and see if that works any better, so when i tried it would do the exact same thing, show my server name but put me in the wrong server. BTW this wrong server I'm joining has the same ip (its a gaming deluxe server) as mine, but just the port is different (4320). So for some reason Commander and Launcher both see fit to put me into the wrong server...So far the only way i have gotten around this, its actually the way we first connected to our server, is put the full ip, port and all like this 69.162.70.26:2320 in ip spot in the advance tab under the launch section in Launcher, and in the port spot, just to the right, i put the query port to our server which is yup, you guessed it 4320...I've been connecting like this the past couple of days now. the weird thing is SOMETIMES Launcher and commander both will let me join the server free and clear by just clicking it in my favorites...i think i have connected like that twice TOPS!
So my question is, has anyone ever heard of this happening or know what is causing it. it very frustrating when i try to join my server, and i end up in the wrong one!! LAWL

Back