breaking point (private) hfb servers

microfire

Anyone figure out to to upload the breaking point private server to HFB's ultimate package....it will not allow any of the DLL's and there is no real help from their knowledge DB....I run dedicated servers for my dayz stuff but was trying to help a friend with his 20 slot shared.

any thoughts or help would be great

Thanks

sounds about right kind of pointless to allow custom uploads and not give them the format or w/e to upload it it get it running....i have packed up server files in all kinds of ways and was unable to get it up and running...so now im doing a vanilla dayz server with custom buildings...they really wanted breaking point but this will have to do...having fun with adding in restricted guns and stuff but slowly getting there.....

as long as you go private hive and not connected to the main hive u can do whatever you want for the most part. Ive spawned in ammo boxes with the "banned" weapons and things and let people do missions for them

switched hosting companies so issue is now fixed....after having a long ticketed communication with the ceo of HFB (Anthony Henson) I convinced them to lift the dll restrictions but this still did not solve the issue with installing a custom private server on hfb. they should not claim to have support for custom mods then turn around and basically tell you "good luck" and give you a half assed half ass tut on how to upload it....then they do not give you any console access so you can't even start the server. HFB use to be a good solid server host for dayz and I have used them for a few years but will no longer use that host for my mods.

survival / vailyer and days ST. seem to be better choices anymore...might have lag issues but at lest you can mod them to keep players on.

Back