can anyone port this DM map over

This is going to sound dicky and it's NOT meant to be...

That's not a map, it's a part of chernarus roped off and modded lightly to create a small enough area for arma1 to deal with in a multiplayer situation...

You can already play chernarus in arma 3 so there would be no point of making it smaller... they could recreate 1000x more complex a map/scenario/mission than what is in that video on a bigger better map and it would run smoother than that prob. did when it was at it's peak of outperforming the actual Arma1 game's ability to do the same thing.

That "map" was created due to the limitations of the engine at the time that are now ANCIENT history...

We have more complicated area's added to Sahrani through the "junk generator" much less the building object table.

If you can get a top view picture of the map I could prob. make it. And it appears to be based on Utes. And again the focus of this seems to be the code, not the actual map. It does not use the public variable system.

If you can get a top view picture of the map I could prob. make it. And it appears to be based on Utes. And again the focus of this seems to be the code, not the actual map. It does not use the public variable system.
Ahh itts like the original DM map with 8 slots for arma 2 but it has 4-5 construction sites i think with a crane in the middle and weapon boxes on each floor of the buildings abd has 24 slots i think, ill look for a picture.

Played on stapos dm mao and it was fun, but i wantwd to get a map that the area is closed off like the one on armaholic

Back