[SOLVED] Can you disable BattleEye in Pwnzor's private server?

Lexaus2

Hi, first of all I'm very sorry if there is already a thread about this, I know I should have looked properly but who has the time, really :p

Anyway, I'm very new to this private server business but I managed to get one up and running that allows my friends and I to play over LAN which is all we need and I'm about to use another thread from here to help me get vehicles to spawn.

But I was playing with my mate last night, we aren't scripting or anything, we don't even know how, we just want to play by ourselves and he was banned from it and we think he is now globally banned, he's going to fix that though.

What I want to know is if it's possible to disable BattleEye on the private server? and if so how?

Thank you

cfgdayz folder --> open server.cfg with notepad

Change the line:
Code:
BattlEye = 1;                          // Server to use BattlEye system || If you turn this off you will NOT be able to join the server

into:
Code:
BattlEye = 0;                          // Server to use BattlEye system || If you turn this off you will NOT be able to join the server

BattleEye should be disabled after that. Dunno if that does anything else, but it worked for me.
Even though it says you won't be able to join the server, we had no problems playing.

Worked perfectly :) thank you very much.

Now I just have to get vehicles working :/

But yes much appreciated :D

Hello People!

I Just got my server running thanks to Pwnoz0r and his good guides!

I'm having a problem though... I cannot login to my server, i get through the lobby but when its loading it just get stuck at "requesting authentication" and about 30 seconds later it says "there's a problem disconnect and try again" or something like that. Pleaaaaaaase Help me! And i can't turn on my Battle Eye On The server even if i change the line:
BattlEye = 0;
to
BattlEye = 1;
It doesn't turn on the Battle eye, when i go to Arma2OA multiplayer, Lan and look my server information it says Battle Eye Required = No.

Thank you kind sirs in advance.

Sincerely,

=) Muhammed

Back