Cannot get in vehicle

Matt L

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
I have edited the vehicle fix to
Code:
// -----------------------------------------------
// run fix for the issue that bandits cant travel in a vehicle with survivors EXPERIMENTAL, might not work 100% DO NOT ENABLE for the time being
// -----------------------------------------------
SAR_FIX_VEHICLE_ISSUE = true;
I have adjusted the sleep # to
Code:
 wait until the server has spawned all the vehicles ... might take a while
    // how to figure out IF theae have all been spawned ?
    sleep 60;
but still cannot share a vehicle with another player after shooting ai. I have checked the RPT and I see nothing related to distance's to a vehicle ( as you described in another thread)....any fix?

well im having almost the same issue..
i cant get into same vehicle as other players..
and others are having the same problem..
im gonna comment out the extra mods on the server and see if it brings it back..

also while messing with these parameters.. i seem to have a new menu in my server BUILDINGS RECIPE.
it looks like daimyos basebuilding interface.. but all i can associate that with is, basebuilding 1.2..
but why did it take 84 versions to pop??? anyway thats off topic, just figured i should mention.

Same problem here if you and the other player get in at the same time it works but this isn't exactly a 'fix'

I updated to the latest version and it fixed the problem just make sure the fix is set to true in the sqf's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The SAR_FIX_VEHICLE_ISSUE = true will fix the issue. It has on mine, but I made one large exception than what I see that you've done.

My sleep 60; is
sleep 600;

You need to go over your report and make sure it's not running until all vehicles have been spawned and updated to the Hive. Now vehicle that you may have spawned in "live" with "admin tools" during that session will still have the same issue though. It would be nice if we could trigger the run again via key command or trigger. Working on that...

Any update on this?

I'm looking for a way to trigger the script every 5 mins or so.

Even better would be a way to eliminate this. Would disabling logging of ai kills fix it as well?

Back