Cant join... stuck in lobby

LTGNick

Valued Member!
So i recently opened a new server and i can login and get ingame just fine but it seems when other players join that cant get ingame they just sit in the lobby forever and theres no errors in the rpt i can tell and i cant really see what it says cause like i said i login just fine

RPT:
http://pastebin.com/Cm3tLa8G

if any of you could try and see if u can actually get in the game for me that would be great
64.79.107.137:2302

got the message "loading character data" and then stuck at loading screen.
I would say you have Database issues. Does the database screen update data when someone is trying to join? You are using the correct schema for Dayz? Hiveext.dll ? the dll's in the server root?

No. I boycott dayz commander because they control which mods get,released,and,which dont and,it seemed to be a personal whim.

I start via the steam library and enable the mods in the arma menu.

I dont think its the player side because it was actually loading the character data. So that means I was in the game from my perspective but it could not load my information from the database.

Hmm well my hosters say they can join via dayz launcher and they have no problems with it and suggest its a dayz commander issue but im pretty sure that all the database files are there

Back