Car Spawns

Razor14150

Ok I actually have 2 questions:

1: I use DayZ.st as a host (I know yous dont provide server support) and when I place a spawn point for a vehicle the vehicle spawns further north then the spawn point.... Is there a way that I can have vehicle spawn exactly where I set the marker?

2: Is there a way to limit the number of spawns off of a single spawn point? Example: I have helis spawned but I only want 1 to spawn off each point and not re spawn until the heli associated with that spawn is blown up.

vehicles ? Do you mean a heli ? Vehicles are not supported yet in the current official release. If you are talking about infantry, or helis, reduce the marker size.

there's a parameter for this in the SAR_AI call.

sarge

Im playing on regular dayz (no extra moderation like 2017 epoch or things like that) Question 1 refers to like cars, trucks, sedans and the such, question 2 is about helis

Im sure it has nothing to do with AI, Its just a general question. Ill post pictures of what Im talking about with hopefully a better explanation of what Im hoping to fix... but I have to go to work here in a few minutes.

Back