[CC] DayZ - New Zealand Server

Mr.T

Hi All! I would like to introduce our server for New Zealanders. We were getting fed up with the lame servers out there for the Kiwi's, with bad latency and poor management (not to mention them always being targeted by annoying script kiddies!), so decided to take matters into our own hands.

Its a small community at present with some regulars. The server has its issues but both myself and my brother [CC] Wildcat monitor the server closely and try to keep on top of them.

We have a weekly event called Whack Em! Wednesday's which is just a free for all kill or be killed thing. Just to allow those who usually play the good survivor some time to express their anger shall we say.

We also recently had Fibre installed and the server is working like a charm with its new found breathing space. We usually have a password on the server to put script kiddies off joining, but quite often turn it off to entice some new players in. The password is always posted on our forum, and you have to register to obtain it.

We're just trying to have some fun. So if you would like to join us then please jump on!

Server name:
[CC] DayZ/Chernarus - NZ - 100+ Cars/Helis/Tanks/Planes (1.7.7.1/103419) - www.ccdayz.net

IP: 210.54.242.60

Host: chernarus.ccdayz.net
Port: 2302

Loc=NZ, Diff=Vet, Map=Chernarus, Slots=50, TZ=off, 3DP=on, CH=on, NP=on, DM=on, SC=on, PW=yes, WL=no

Contact: www.ccdayz.net/forum - Password in forum once registered (Administrators -[CC] Mr.T & [CC] Wildcat)

Back