[CHERNARUS] BBNT Gaming DayZ Server!

Do you like the server?

• Total voters

BBNTgaming

DayZ IP: 173.193.20.142:3000
Teamspeak 3: vs20.tserverhq.com:9022
I am one of the admin's from Ocelot Gaming and I am here to invite people to play on our server. Even though the server is farely new, that is why I am here today. We would love for new people to join our server and show you that our server stands out from the rest, everyone is welcome to join and I guarantee you will love it!
Some Information on the server:
Regular Normal Difficulty 24/7 Daytime Donor Rewards Donor Loudouts Donor Bases Starting Gear ( Start with a Makarov & a map! HACK FREE ( WE DO NOT TOLERATE ANY HACKERS YOU WILL BE BANNED ) We are running anti-cheats which have script scanners before you connect which mean we don't often have hackers. Great Admins! ( We will take care of all the hackers! ) Battle Eye is enabled. 300+ Vehicles 15+ Helicopters Auto Refueling for vehicles at gas stations NPC's that kill zombies
PvP is allowed everywhere ( So be careful of those bandits ! ) Active admins; admins are extremely friendly and will answer any questions without being a jerk. Server is hosted on a dual-hex core with 48gb ram so the server never lags! Decently populated; 3-35/50 online normally. Extra heli crash sites! Which mean more loot! Please help us get this server a bit more populated as we would love for people to experience this great server. We love noobs to play , if you have never played DayZ before this is a great server to be on , we will help you out and teach you how to play if needed. Admin's aren't rude and we love taking the time to help the players out. We stick to our word and mean that so join this server today!
173.193.20.142:3000

Back