Chernarus Plus map

Be4st

So... with Anonymous leaking the current DayZ SA closed beta files, is it possible to extract the Chernarus Plus map from it and make it work with ARMA 2? I tried to export stuff last night but I have no idea what I am doing so I failed horribly.

I thought the leak was BS but tested it anyway last night. The map still needs ALOT of work from what I saw but I would love to play the map with the DayZ mod

Do you think they would ever release it for the mod itself then? Maybe after the SA release? Because right now, the mod is progressing faster than SA is and unless Rocket and his team can get more people on board soon to help, people are going to prefer to play the mod because it has more hours put into it to make it the game that everyone loves.

Please Don't talk about illegal file sharing here.

To answer your Question No. BI will be straight at you for illegal possession and tampering.

Wait how did you get the files
They are all over the internet.

Please Don't talk about illegal file sharing here.

To answer your Question No. BI will be straight at you for illegal possession and tampering.
Now yes. But after the release, they may allow its map to be used in the mod. Hopefully.

Man, its like no one can wait a couple weeks. Just wait till the games out i say
Its going to take more than a few weeks IMHO. From what I understand, Rocket only has a small group of guys working on the Standalone. The majority of games have an entire studio or multiple studios around the world working on a game and it takes them a year or 2 to get a stable and fully functioning release out.

Back