Cherno Life 0.1 Download and server

rotceh_dnih

icon11.png
Cherno Life 0.1 [AiA addon required] W.I.P

Hey guys im porting over Stratis Life mission to cherno for arma3 with the help of AiA addon
its now working fairly well so i thought id release this as a W.i.P

Life mod:
The "life mod" has been here since ArmA I, the basic principles are that there are two sides, Blufor a.k.a Cops, and the civilians. Civilians earn money by doing jobs, either legal or illegal. It's up to the civ to become who he wants, a law abiding civvie, a robber, a drugsmuggler and so forth. We plan on hosting two different missions: One without mods, and one with. We'll have a public test next weekend. On our server, we will require players to have a mic and the blufor-side will be trained only to make sure the cop team is professional.

CIV's
There's a variety of possibilities to earn money in our mission. Deliveries, fishing (at sea), whaling etcetra. Grow drugs, bank robberies or do contract work with other players. For a full list of jobs and features look below! But it's not only about making money, our mod allows you to roleplay who you want to be, although there will be limits in our server. You must roleplay as much as you can to make for an unforgettable experience, there will be different rules on each server set by the server admins. We plan on making our own servers as serious as possible and a place for players to have fun and enjoy roleplaying.

COP's
Cops are restricted to trained players to ensure decent and professional services. They both have special abilities according to their function to provide the best results. If you think you're up for the challenge, the applications will open once we release the testing version on our servers!

Feature highlights:
- Basic money system
- The ability for civilians to check they're inventory
- Two different sirens for the cop team that can be heard by all players
- Cop base
- Cop shops such as the vehicle shop, police helicopter shop, tazer and handcuff shop, boat patrol shop and much more!
- Working and simply amazing taze script that allows cops to taze a person! (Including custom sounds!)
- The ability to restrain/cuff civilians (Including some code to make the transition between being tazed and getting restrained somewhat smooth)
- The ability for cops to search a player and display their inventory. They could search for contraband or simply check if they have a license to drive.
- Working Cop Menu for the police team to issue tickets to player. (In which we also will add more and more in future versions!)
- Custom Synced Dynamic Weather System using the new ArmA 3 scripting commands such as setting how high the waves are.
- Day/Night script.
- The ability for cops and civilians to lock/unlock their car.
- The ability for cops to pull a civilian out of their car.
- Jobs for civlians such as delivery jobs, taxi missions, fishing, whaling, drug growing, oil.
- Market at the main town where fish, apples, water can be bought or sold.
- Civillilians need to process their oil or heroin before it can be sold on the market.
- Jail.
- The ability for cops to arrest a player and set a time.
And much and much more...!

Server Files Download:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1672444...erverFiles.zip

Client Files Download:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1672444...lientFiles.rar

Both packages include AiA however if you already have this installed then just dont copy it
smile.png

also make sure the batch file correctly points to your arma2/oa directory

Big credits to Caiden, Zannaza & Ylguf for there Stratis Life mission and .kju [PvPscene] for his all in arma addon
smile.png

Server Files Download:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1672444...erverFiles.zip

Client Files Download:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1672444...lientFiles.rar

Both packages include AiA however if you already have this installed then just dont copy it
smile.png

also make sure the batch file correctly points to your arma2/oa directory

Big credits to Caiden, Zannaza & Ylguf for there Stratis Life mission and .kju [PvPscene] for his all in arma addon
smile.png

The cllient files dont work for me! :0

if you would have taken a look at the link you would have seen it had two links in it ^^

so try this one guys... worked for me
LINK

Back