Class names from addons

Endriex

I'm making a server with a plenty of mods and now I have one huge problem. I must get all items class names (you know... for traders, loot etc) from all this mods. I don't know how to do that. I used LEA but it didn't generated all items.

Is there a way to get ALL classnames from addons ?

No idea what LEA is.
Can you get all the classnames automatically? Not that I know of. Have to look through each and every files, or place those items in the editor and then the generated mission.sqf file will have those classnames.

I have a question .. just to make sure you are doing what you think you are doing. Are you making a Custom Mod and are planning on distributing your server files to all the players? Because if you are adding PBO's to epoch then ALL players MUST have those same PBO's already installed on their system, the PBO's will not be automatically downloaded and nobody will be able to join.
So we are on the same page: Like the Dayz mod has certain PBO's and it has to be installed first, and Epoch has other PBO's and Overwatch ... if you are adding PBO's, then you are creating a Custom Mod like Epoch or Overwatch that must be downloaded and installed before playing.

Back