Combination Reset On Restart

TheSeventhSense

Having an issue where the combination will reset on restart for doors. Garage doors and regular doors. Have not checked for vaults but I don't think they have been affected. Essentially I think what happens is on restarts, the doors duplicate and remove the old ones, or the old ones just can't be seen. But as a result, after restart the combination to open the doors is reset to something random. Anyone know why this would be, or anyone have a fix? Thank you in advance for your help!

It is an Overpoch server. Arma: 1.62.103718. Epoch 1.0.4.2. And there is a maintain area script that I got from someone of the forums. There are quite a lot of other scripts in place as well. Heli lift, AI missions, and build ,menu are the most prominent. Let me know if you need anymore information.

It is an Overpoch server. Arma: 1.62.103718. Epoch 1.0.4.2. And there is a maintain area script that I got from someone of the forums. There are quite a lot of other scripts in place as well. Heli lift, AI missions, and build ,menu are the most prominent. Let me know if you need anymore information.
Ok so we can eliminate the beta patch, might be Sql related, or bad script, try removing anything to do with the epoch building system and see if the problem is still there

Back