Constantly getting "Not Whitelisted" kick on public server

TheJackal

I've been helping a guy with his Epoch server, getting various things installed and generally enjoying the game. Well it all started right after a scheduled restart, I came back about five minutes after the restart and tried to log in. If gave me the following error and kicked me out...

BattlEye: Admin Kick (BEC : Your guid is not white-listed)

Now this is a public server, open to everyone. Just to try I added my GUID to the whitelist. No luck. I've tried most everything I could find on how to solve the problem (what little information there was). I uninstalled Arma2/OA/Battleye/DayZ/DayZ commander completely, deleted all files in the temp and localapp directories, wiped the registry and reinstalled with no results.

I've tried other Epoch servers and they work for me just fine, so this is obviously a server side issue, but I have no clue how to deal with it. My specs are below, for those who might be able to help me

TCAdmin panel / Epoch Chernarus 1.0.2.3

Well thanks for the help guys.

For those of you that end up having this problem with your server, you have to uninstall battleye from the server and reinstall it to solve this issue.

Back