Creating a new, and expansive DayZ Mod

Samirocks123

Hello there, Sami here, me and some friends have decided to take up the challenge of creating our own DayZ mod, with a focus on crafting, i know some mods have tried this already but I will explain more. So I do have a lot of experience with DayZ servers and how they work and all that, and i have worked with pbo's quite extensively. So, our mod (Not named yet) will have a lot, of custom content focused around crafting, (with the help of Shinkickers modeling tutorial!) such as several crafting benches that would be needed to build higher tier objects, and house building, similar to DayZ origins but with more levels and such. I will also attempt to create buildings like a garage, where you could go and upgrade vehicles with new things, like reinforced glass, or a larger gas tank, or even offroad tires to increase speed. The list goes on and on, but Im trying to keep this short, so im here to ask for your guys help, the only problem we have, is we do not have a Server to test this on.

Anyone who would like to help would be credited, and you can even help colloborate with us. In return, we promise we will work our asses off on this mod, we are dedicated to doing something unique and great, its currently only 3 of us working on this, me being the only one with expansive knowledge of how this stuff works but i can teach them. So, please reply or pm me if you would like to give us a helping hand and provide a server, only thing is i ask that i have access to everything on it at all times (so i can change files without having to ask everytime)

Edit: More information will be added as new things come up.

Oh yeah, it is going to be a lot of work, but we are all up for the challenge! :)
yeah.really a challenge,such like me,when I edited my FX Beta patch,these things already spent 3 monthes.at first time,all test works just by myself,really tired.
ok,man.if you need help,you can pm me on skype:triple_se7en.when i free,i will reply you.

Hello there, Sami here, me and some friends have decided to take up the challenge of creating our own DayZ mod, with a focus on crafting, i know some mods have tried this already but I will explain more. So I do have a lot of experience with DayZ servers and how they work and all that, and i have worked with pbo's quite extensively. So, our mod (Not named yet) will have a lot, of custom content focused around crafting, (with the help of Shinkickers modeling tutorial!) such as several crafting benches that would be needed to build higher tier objects, and house building, similar to DayZ origins but with more levels and such. I will also attempt to create buildings like a garage, where you could go and upgrade vehicles with new things, like reinforced glass, or a larger gas tank, or even offroad tires to increase speed. The list goes on and on, but Im trying to keep this short, so im here to ask for your guys help, the only problem we have, is we do not have a Server to test this on.

Anyone who would like to help would be credited, and you can even help colloborate with us. In return, we promise we will work our asses off on this mod, we are dedicated to doing something unique and great, its currently only 3 of us working on this, me being the only one with expansive knowledge of how this stuff works but i can teach them. So, please reply or pm me if you would like to give us a helping hand and provide a server, only thing is i ask that i have access to everything on it at all times (so i can change files without having to ask everytime)

Edit: More information will be added as new things come up.
I have a server, message me

Back