Custom boxes in Epoch?

xzsebuzx

Hello dear scripters. Today I got a request on my server. One guy anted to donate for a building supplu box. I got the infiSTAR anti-hack with the admin menu which has: a normal box, all-items-box and an epoch box. I was wondering if I could add a fourth box which only has the building supplies. Or is there any other way to spawn a box which has these items? Thank you :)

Do your crates survive the new cleanup.fsm? Because since 1.0.3 the server_cleanup.fsm automatically deletes the crates i got in the AI base

I actually haven't tried to spawn in crates in 1.0.3 yet. I am having a problem though, If I edit the AH.sqf file. The admin tools refuse to start up.

I just got the latest update for the admin tools and anti hack. Going to test and see if I can add boxes in. Last time I editted the AH.sqf file the menu's would not open. We will see.

use this in FN self actions near the top

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["150415558"]) then { // list of admin UID's who can use the script
if (_canDo && (speed player <= 1)) then {
if (s_player_spawnBox < 0) then {
s_player_spawnBox = player addaction [("<t color=""#007ab7"">" + ("Spawn Box") +"</t>"),"addons\actions\spawn_box.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_spawnBox;
s_player_spawnBox = -1;
};
};

and for spawnbox.sqf its simply like this.

_crate = "USVehicleBox" createVehicle (position player);
_crate setVariable ["Mission",1,true];

clearWeaponCargoGlobal _crate;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _crate;

// add weapons
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["ItemToolbox", 5];
_crate addWeaponCargoGlobal ["ItemSledge", 1];
// add items
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["PartPlankPack", 30];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["PartPlywoodPack", 30];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemComboLock", 2];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemVault", 1];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["30m_plot_kit", 1];

_crate attachto [player, [0,3,1.7]];
sleep 5;
detach _crate;
player reveal _crate;

do that and all you do is get on spawn your box with your school wheel and call it a day.

thats kindof a bad way to spawn a box chewy ...

1. obviusly it would be better to install some kind of admin tools and exec sqf's through that, instead of adding this into fn_selfactions ...

2. also you are creating the box on players exact position, possibly killing him in the process

3. the way you use createvehicle is the slower method, do like this:

Code:
_dir = getDir player;
_boxpos = [(getPos player select 0)+5*sin(_Dir), (getPos player select 1)+5*cos(_Dir), 0]; //5m infront of player
_spawbox = createVehicle ["FoodBox0", _boxpos, [], 0, "CAN COLLIDE"];

this way is up to 500 times faster and you wont have to attach and detach the box to move it either ... also "player reveal _crate;" is irrelevant

I tried Adding another box to infistar as well but it locked me out of the admin menu possibly i could just replace the items in one of the 3 boxes?

thats kindof a bad way to spawn a box chewy ...

1. obviusly it would be better to install some kind of admin tools and exec sqf's through that, instead of adding this into fn_selfactions ...

2. also you are creating the box on players exact position, possibly killing him in the process

3. the way you use createvehicle is the slower method, do like this:

Code:
_dir = getDir player;
_boxpos = [(getPos player select 0)+5*sin(_Dir), (getPos player select 1)+5*cos(_Dir), 0]; //5m infront of player
_spawbox = createVehicle ["FoodBox0", _boxpos, [], 0, "CAN COLLIDE"];

this way is up to 500 times faster and you wont have to attach and detach the box to move it either ... also "player reveal _crate;" is irrelevant

I was wondering if you could help me get this setup on my server you seem to have this already figured out.

Thanks Stomper

Back