Custom Deployables Ignored After 1.7.7 Server Patch

BHBorn2Kill

I've modified the instance_deployable table to add additional buildings and objects in our server and this is no longer functioning with patch 1.7.7.

In the RPT file I see the following:

2:12:37 "IGNORED Land_CamoNetVar_EAST oid#9999998 cid:1 "
2:12:37 "IGNORED Land_Fire_burning oid#8888888 cid:1 "
2:12:37 "IGNORED Land_fort_bagfence_corner oid#2222023 cid:1 "
2:12:37 "IGNORED Land_fort_bagfence_long oid#2222021 cid:1 "

Something is blocking these items from being created after server restart, I am just not sure what or how to correct it.

I saw in another thread an admin was having issues with custom buildings not being created after the patch.

http://opendayz.net/threads/custom-buildings-not-appearing-after-1-7-7-update.11163/

This fix won't work for us as our custom items are stored in the instance_deployable table.

Our server is a reality private hive and hosted with HFBServers.

I've inherited administration of the DayZ server and am a bit green when it comes to some things, please forgive me if this was already posted and answered.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

I'll give it a try with an object or two to see if that works. What about non-building objects such as ammo boxes, medical boxes, etc. Basically what we did was create a secured area with some custom loot in ammo boxes. The we used SargAI to place some NPCs to guard the loot. If you can survive the NPC patrols, you can grab some good gear. Similar to Sector B in the Origins Mod. Only we call ours Sector BH after our clan name - Black Hearts.

if it doesnt have/need inventory (ammo box with gear in it) it should be in the building & instance_building table

what server pack do you use?

Update* Moving the buildings to the instance building table and modifying the server_Monitor file with the code snippet from the thread in my original post has restored my custom buildings.

I am still hunting for a solution to the ammo boxes and medical boxes in the instance_deployable table.

In my searching I came across this in the dayz_server.pbo file.

check_publishobject = {
private["_allowed","_allowedObjects","_object"];

_object = _this select 0;
_playername = _this select 1;
_allowedObjects = ["TentStorage", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ", "TrapBear", "Wire_cat1", "StashSmall", "StashMedium"];
_allowed = false;

diag_log format ["DEBUG: Checking if Object: %1 is allowed published by %2", _object, _playername];

if ((typeOf _object) in _allowedObjects) then {
diag_log format ["DEBUG: Object: %1 published by %2 is Safe",_object, _playername];
_allowed = true;
};

_allowed
};

Did they modify the code to only allow certain objects in the deployable table to prevent hackers from spawning in boxes? Not sure if this helps any or not.

@dayz10000, I am not exactly sure what you mean by server pack. If you can point me in the right direction, I can get you that information.

Thank you everyone for your help.

Back