Custom Loadout Backpacks

Hey everyone! I run an Rmod2.1 server and just recently discovered the custom loadout section in the database. I don't know how I didn't notice it before, I feel rather silly now. >< ANYWAYS!
I've been having a lot of trouble with the loadouts not working and I finally discovered why. Rmod adds in a couple backpacks including the AdminPack (400) and the DonorPack(34). My old way of loadouts involved a spreadsheet of everyone, their UIDs, their loadout, and skin. I'd then apply them through Survivor. The problem came when I'd have to do this all the time. When I found this I was so happy! I added in the DonorPack as an extra thank you for those who had donated but te loadout would fail completely. I can add in the custom skins and weapons no problem but if I use the Admin or Donor packs it corrupts the loadout. How do I go about allowing them? Myself and the owner of the server use the AdminPacks for give-away events and as a bit of a mobile hospital. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I've searched and searched but had no luck.

Back