Custom Scripts for DayZ ST server

beatstv

Hi guys i now see that you can edit files on DayZ ST servers, i am in real need of some custom features but have no idea at all how to implement them. If someone could be of assistance i would be very greatful. Want i want to implement

- no fog
- remove vehicle parts
- tow vehicles
- reload helicopter ammo
- adding custom vehicles
- adding custom weapons
- able to refuel vehicles at gas stations

If this is possible to implement that would be amazing may be willing to pay a fee if someone could help out, our server is getting great activity between 25-40 players on at peak times but we want to increase popularity again.

Thanks in advance

no we have admin and very good ones at that, we need someone that knows how to implement script into a DayZ ST server

no we have admin and very good ones at that, we need someone that knows how to implement script into a DayZ ST server

I ment admin in the file editting sense.. the people who ban and supervise are not admins in the real definition of the word. More moderators.

On day.st u can do only : - able to refuel vehicles at gas stations and i know how to do it, others are impossible cuz u have no acces to needed files.

On day.st u can do only : - able to refuel vehicles at gas stations and i know how to do it, others are impossible cuz u have no acces to needed files.

That is incorrect, you are able to add:

- no fog
- tow vehicles
- able to refuel vehicles at gas station

the others i am not sure about as i haven't attempted to do it.

Scripts for dayz.st servers? I presume you mean scripts for mission files.
Also all of them are possible, but unless you have access to the scripts.txt you have no chance

I have dayz.st as my server hosting, and you can implement any script. You must download an FTP editor. I use filezilla. Input your FTP info into it and you can access and edit your scripts.txt.

I can confirm that all the requested addon's / mod's work on a dayz.st server. All of which would require you to edit you're mission.pbo file. Honestly you can folllow the step by step instruction on each of the mod's pages on this forum as that's how I started :)

Im looking for help to do the same kinda stuff. Did you manage to get anything working on your Dayz.st server? whenever I try anything i just get issues :(

This is a GREAT place to start if you are wanting to add any scripts to your server. Hoplit has done an awesome job with laying them all out for the simple man to follow.

For custom vehicles and weapons, you will have to run rmod or customize your dayz_code.pbo and distribute your file to everyone that wants to play on your server. I would recommend to just run rmod, as it is known in the community, and most people won't question having to download it.

For any script issues such as reload heli ammo you will have to edit your scripts.txt in your battleeye folder in your FTP. You CAN access this remotely through an FTP program. As I stated before I use filezilla. It's free and works great. Download it and input the required information, click quickconnect and you will be in your server's FTP. (Don't worry about port as there is none for Dayz.st servers.)

Here is what to look for in your server.txt, each line will begin with either a 0, 1, or 5. 0 means that battleeye will take no action and ignore it. 1 means that battleeye will just log it. 5 means that battleeye will kick the user for a script restriction and log it.

Any questions feel free to hit me up. My mumble information is on my server page at sanctumofchaos.enjin.com

Back