Custome Timezone + Static date

pewthe

Hello!

I wonder if it is possible to have a Custom Offset time and change the server date at the same time.

For example now during the winter the nights are really long and dark. But I do not want to remove the nights completely. I would prefer it to be summer time. At the same time I would like to change the time zone.

The following parts is from the Hiveext.ini

Example 1:

[Time]
;Possible values: Local, Custom, Static
;You cannot use Static on OFFICIAL Hive, it will just revert to Local
Type = Custom
;If using Custom type, offset from UTC in hours (can be negative as well)
Offset = -8
;These 2 settings only apply if using Static type (Custom date/time on every server start)
;The value (0-24) to set the Hour to, if commented or empty then the hour won't be changed
;Hour = 8
;The value (DD/MM/YYYY) to set the Date to, if commented or empty then the date won't be changed
;Date = 5.5.2013

- This changes the time zone correctly. But the server remains in winter time.

Example 2:

[Time]
;Possible values: Local, Custom, Static
;You cannot use Static on OFFICIAL Hive, it will just revert to Local
Type = Static
;If using Custom type, offset from UTC in hours (can be negative as well)
Offset = -8
;These 2 settings only apply if using Static type (Custom date/time on every server start)
;The value (0-24) to set the Hour to, if commented or empty then the hour won't be changed
;Hour = 8
;The value (DD/MM/YYYY) to set the Date to, if commented or empty then the date won't be changed
Date = 5.5.2013

- This changes the date/summer correctly, but ignores the time zone.
(Note: I do not wish to remove the nights completely. So I left Hour commented.)

Is there anything I could do to make both examples work together? I would be very grateful for any help.

Back