Damaged Gaming Servers|Powerful Dedicated Machine|24/7 Admins-US/UK|Experienced Coders&Server Admins

Freaking Fred

OpenDayZ Rockstar!

Click for Website
Damaged Gaming Community

Current Servers:
Damaged Gaming Overpoch Chernarus (1.0.5.1/125548)(Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON)(GMT)

74.91.115.49:2302

Server Addons:
Advanced Trading by Zupa
AI Recruitment by Bon
Anti-Duping by F507DMT
Auction House by Creep
Build Vectors by striker
Carepackages by MattL
Config Traders by Andy
CSGO Style Case Unboxing by Freaking Fred
Custom Loot by Andy
Deployables by mudzereli
Dynamic Traders by maca134
DZAI by Buttface
DZGM by ebay
Enhanced Spawn Selection by ebay
Intro Credits by IT07
JAEM by OtterNas3
R3F Artillery and Logistics by R3F
Remove Clothes by Churchie
Safe Zones by maca134
Single Currency 3.0 & Storage by Zupa
Snap Building PRO by raymix
Vehicle Service Points by Axe Cop
Walking Zombies by Zupa
Wicked AI by f3cuk
and more...

http://damagedgaming.com

TeamSpeak:
ts.damagedgaming.com

Dedicated Machine Specs:
Intel Xeon E3-1271v3 processor (four physical 3.6ghz cores on QPI + hyperthreading + turbo->4.0ghz).
32 GB DDR3-1600 ECC memory.
240 GB SSD and 2000 GB, 7200 RPM SATA hard drive.
36000 GB of bandwidth transfer.
1000 Mb/s upload and download.

For more information about our gaming community and servers, please reference the next post.​

Last edited:
Community Background:
About six months ago, Damaged Gaming was a community of over 800 players that hosted many game servers including two DayZ Overpoch servers. One of the servers was in the top ten, and the other in the top twenty DayZ Mod servers on http://www.gametracker.com/. Due to a lack of time caused by a build-up of real life responsibilities and a large, targeted attack on our servers from hackers, we were forced to shut down.

Current Status:
Now, we are back with a full, dedicated administration team. Myself, and my lead administrator have backgrounds in programming and server administration. We also have 6 other active in-game administrators from different time-zones who are always around to help. I, myself, have been a part of the DayZ community for years, and I have even released many of my own open-source DayZ addons that you may have seen on some servers you have played on.

We have been seeing a lot of our previous community members return, and after about two weeks, we are seeing around 20-25 players actively playing during peak hours. The server is hosted in Chicago, but we have a couple large European clans that play during the day, and many North and South American players in the evening.

If you have any questions about our servers or gaming community, then please let me know in comments below.

Back