[SOLVED] Database(MySQL) posting a new row in the table, but not saving anything.

MaldorLevr

So I've got a server running on my computer and I have the database properly working. The problem that I run into though is that the server isn't sending anything to the database. So for example let's say I spawn in for the very first time. I get flares, and painkillers. If I go to the database though this is what I see:
cd14144d77.png

As you can see, it give sends the database the PlayerUID, InstanceID, and a bunch of time-stamps but the rows with my location, inventory, and backpack are set to just nothing. So whenever I log in to the server it sees that I've already got a character and loads me in, but my inventory, backpack, and location fields are empty so it puts me in game with an empty inventory, no backpack, and in a random spawn zone. If I delete that entry in the database it will spawn me in with painkillers and flares, just like a newspawn.

f54ef40c62.png

This I think is when it sends updates of my inventory to the server in the console that HiveExt pops up in.

41db11aa89.png

This is what I get in the the .RPT log when I log out.

EDIT: The source of my server files is here: https://github.com/P...-Private-Server and I've updated the server and .sql files from the latest patch.

Last edited:
i have downloaded and installed this server and it rus fine for me.
i used the DayZ181 Client, my own MySQL Server 5.6 with the 181.sql file from Pwnoz0r.
the only thing i have changed was the functions in the database, there was the user dayz@localhost used and i have an other.

have you cleaned your old folders, like @hive or databse?
not that you run an older one from another mod.

Back