~ Dayz 1.0.8.3 mission.pbo packed with scripts for Public ~

FriendlySTH

Hey guys, saw that recently people have been having a lot of trouble adding scripts to there server with the new Dayz 1.8+ update recently! I am here to give you my server pbo that is fully functions with the following Scripts!
  • Self Bloodbag
  • CPC Nametags
  • Debug Monitor
  • Custom Loot
  • Loading Screen (you can replace with your own just gotta keep the name the same! Must be .JPG 2048x1024)
  • Drink Water from Ponds/Wells
  • Suicide - If have one bullet left in pistol you have the option to suicide when you have your pistol out
  • Skywrites - Smokes with AN2
  • Safezone - Custom made Trader City/Safezone for players to interact safely!
  • Salvage/Repair vehicle
TO USE THIS PBO ON YOUR SERVER YOU MUST GET YOUR BLISS ID AND REPLACE THE ONE IN YOUR INIT.SQF File!

Looks like this:
Code:
Line 6: dayZ_instance = 3542; // The instance

Also to change your server name on the Debug Monitor go to debug.sqf in the main root of the pbo
Looks like this:
Code:
<t size='1.5' font='Bitstream' color='#FFFF99'>Surviving The Horror</t><br/>
Change the Surviving The Horror part only and if you want to change the color look up Color codes on google and change the #FFFF99 to that code.
To change your servername in the ESC Menu go to this part in the Init.sqf
Code:
Line 163: _btnTitle1 ctrlSetText 'Surviving The Horror';

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gj099dz9pdk2tag/dayz_1.chernarus.pbo

If you have anymore questions on a change or want something to be removed just message me or comment below! Thanks!

Last edited:
G"Day Bud. Nice U/L I am having so much fun playing around with it very much appreciated.
Unfortunately I am unable to Locate a single vehicle in game.
Data Base shows that all vehicles are present but they are not visible. I had the same problem with a similar PBO
Earlier in the Year and I gave up.
I Started building a server for my kids you see and they love all the script advances but I have failed apparently as there are no vehicles.
Any thoughts Chief!
Regards
Elemental

The pbo shouldn't effect any vehicles not showing up, that would either be database problem or you haven't spawned any vehicles. Are you using a specific host or just hosting it yourself?

Make sure you change the 3542 to what your db table number is! Will be a 4 digit number. Tell me if that works, if you need anymore help just ask!

This is the mission pbo, not the server pbo as far as I can tell, did you load all these scripts mission side without any server sided modifications?

The pbo shouldn't effect any vehicles not showing up, that would either be database problem or you haven't spawned any vehicles. Are you using a specific host or just hosting it yourself?
Hosting myself.
I am simply removing one mission PBO and Replacing with The one you have supplied and the Vehicles are no longer in game.
I will keep working on it cheers

make sure the instance table in your DB is set to same as in your
for example chernarus is set to instance 1 by default, change either the DB or the instance calling in your mission.pbo files. Also make sure the vehicles are spawned in this instance.

SQL query to edit all vehicles instance inside the database:
Code:
UPDATE `world_vehicle` SET `world_id`='1' WHERE (`id`=>'1')

Same goes for all the tables that calls instane id

make sure the instance table in your DB is set to same as in your for example chernarus is set to instance 1 by default, change either the DB or the instance calling in your mission.pbo files. Also make sure the vehicles are spawned in this instance.

SQL query to edit all vehicles instance inside the database:
Code:
UPDATE `world_vehicle` SET `world_id`='1' WHERE (`id`=>'1')

Same goes for all the tables that calls instane id
I have already posted this above!

my issue is not the vehicle loot i have repacked and uploaded your custom pbo to my server but it says unable to load mission please can you dumb it down as im still new to this

cheers

can some please help im using the ss control panel its not the tc admin panel it says i have to go 2 Bliss\beserver.cfg thats loacted in the config mgr but the new panel hasent got it

Hello, I'm in need of some help as well. I'm trying to run this on my DayZ.ST server and did what you suggested and recommended but my dayz_instance is only 3 digits and it gave the error failed to load mission file. Also is this only for EPOCH or regular DayZ as well?

Back