DayZ 2017 Build Objects

cpt-fred

Hi gents,

I recently builded a 2017 server for Portuguese Community, and it seems realy awesome! Sure some features are not available like boil water and combine ammo but it's nice.

I'm posting to ask something about "build objects" so how we know what objects are available to contruct and what is needed to construct one or another object?

Regards,
Fred

Hi Fred,

Thanks for your positive comments about the mod! Always nice to hear people like it. The boiling water etc will be in soon when we update to DayZ 1.7.6.x!

To answer your question, I'll set up a list of names, images and materials required to build the object when the update is released.

Ok, really nice!

In the community we appreciate the "hard survival side" and more features like real, we really love it.

Thanks for your fast reply!

Did you have a realese date for the update?

Ok, really nice!

In the community we appreciate the "hard survival side" and more features like real, we really love it.

Thanks for your fast reply!

Did you have a realese date for the update?
Not yet, but it will be there very soon, I can tell you that! :) And, if everything goes alright, we might even have a special surprise ready for all of you!

Not yet, but it will be there very soon, I can tell you that! :) And, if everything goes alright, we might even have a special surprise ready for all of you!

Do we know what's new in the new release?

Where can we report some issues or propose fixes for 2017?

They are keeping the new release pretty secret. They are definitely adding base building and including some of the changes made since dayz version 1.7.4.4. They're probably adding the crafting system as well (with any luck :D)

http://opendayz.net/threads/the-what-would-you-like-to-see-thread.6978/ is the thread for 2017 suggestions.
Woah there! I can confirm we haven't worked yet on the crafting system for this update. We might if we have spare time, but no promises ;)

Edit: talked it over with the rest of the team, confirming now that we're not doing the weapon crafting etc for this update yet. It'll come soon though ;)

Also, to report bugs, visit the github: https://github.com/shinkicker/dayz-2017-main

Woah there! I can confirm we haven't worked yet on the crafting system for this update. We might if we have spare time, but no promises ;)

I was hoping the wooden bolt crafting might make it into the release. Sorry for speculating :p

I was hoping the wooden bolt crafting might make it into the release. Sorry for speculating :p
That's already in if I'm correct :)

You can make it with 2 tin cans and a piece of wood (as long as you have a hunting knife).

Hmm, I've tried crafting arrows with basically every combination of wood/empty tin cans possible and I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I right clicked the knife/can/wood, scrolled mouse wheel, and pressed F. I even tried getting 4 pieces of wood and making a crafting table :oops: That was before the server got updated to 2.0.1 though, maybe I need to try again.

Back