Dayz 2017 New Install Problem

Drago13

I just tried to install 2017 on a new dayz.st server , then downloaded/updated the files from dayz commander to my PC. when I try to play I get this error
you cannot play/edit this mission: it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.tank_apoc_shinkicker
any suggestions. Dying to play this.

DayZ Commander is not up-to-date. Use play withSix instead. (Commander is on v. 2.0, Six is v2.0.1)

im getting the same message and im using six but the problem is my server is 1.1 it's a dayz.st server how do i update that?

it wouldnt load any 2017 servers for me when i tried so i switched my own dayz.st server over but the server itself wont update to 2.0.1, it's still stuck on 1.1

Commander does show 2.0.1 in the install list?
At the time of me posting that message it wasn't. In the mean time, Josh actually added it.

it wouldnt load any 2017 servers for me when i tried so i switched my own dayz.st server over but the server itself wont update to 2.0.1, it's still stuck on 1.1

See the message in the top right of your screen:
WE ARE NOT A SUPPORT FORUM FOR ANY SERVER HOSTING COMPANY! IF YOU POST ANYTHING RELATED TO A HOSTING COMPANY YOU WILL BE PERMA-BANNED!
You'd have to ask dayz.st.

Back