DayZ Base Building 1.3 (more like 2.0) Works With Epoch/Any Build

daimyo21

Base Building 1.3 (Works with Epoch/Any Build)
SORRY FOR THE DELAYED RELEASE, I WAS PLANNING ON REWORKING rosska85's (and work/help from SeaWeed)BUILD A BIT BUT AM TOO BUSY.

This is rosska85/SeaWeed improvements with some of my help, I never got to releasing it. I will NOT be supporting this release as I do not have time but may come back to the project again later. ENJOY!
RECOMMENDED TO GET STARTED:
Difficulty: Moderate

Installation and Download(All Info in Link, Scroll Down):

https://github.com/Daimyo21/BaseBuilding_1.3_Community

Base Building - DayZ 1.3 Changelog:
  • Optimizations to code and functionality
  • Enhanced building placement mechanic (like Epoch but better)
  • Expanded build recipe menu (and new item requirements 1.8+ ONLY)
  • No more entering codes, they've been replaced by a one time entry of player UIDs
  • No more broken removals (we now store the object UID in an array, so they can always be removed)
  • Booby Traps work! They will now only detonate with players who aren't marked as friendly
  • Base Flags, build a flag and you and your friends can build within a 200 metre radius
  • Shared ownership, you can share the stored flag player UIDs with any base building item you own, your friends can then use/remove that item as if it was theirs
  • Roofs! There is now a roof option to build, these can be toggled on/off like the gates
  • Lights! Place barrels around your base and toggle them on/off to light it up at night
  • More Lights! Thanks to a modified version of AxeMan's tower lighting script, players can build and toggle tower lighting around their base!
  • Optional AI Base Guards (Requires Sarge AI, only tested with v1.5.0 no support will be given)
  • Zombie Shield. Tired of pesky zombies spawning in your base? No problem! Build a zombie shield generator, supply it with power from a generator and activate for peace of mind, and flesh.
  • Customisation is key. For server admins we've made use of master variables for a lot of options to make customising BB for your server much easier and these can all be found in one file!
Raw Video Commentary with Daimyo21 and rosska85 (recorded 4-5 weeks ago)
Discussion Thread Here

Credits:
rosska85
SeaWeed
Daimyo21
W4RGo
OpenDayZ Community
Sernix Community

Last edited:
Back