DayZ Coordinates Converter

bvgfreak

Hello,
I have written a program that can convert the Bliss database coordinates into ingame coordinates and conversely. The program work at the moment only for this maps:
  • Celle
  • Chernarus
  • Fallujah
  • Lingor
  • Panthera
  • Takistan
  • Taviana (Dayztaviana.com)
  • Thirsk
  • Utes
  • Zargabad
But i will make it ready for the other maps. The program is an alpha so please report any bugs.
Here is a screenshot from an old Version (0.05) from the program.
v47f8sp8.png

DONATE

(Only 50 cents would be great!)
DOWNLOAD (v. 0.09):
Direct: (FTP-Server)

ATTENTION: The convert from ingame coordinates into database coordinate is alpha alpha alpha so it couldn´t work. So i will give you no warranty that it work.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Sorry for my bad english i´m from germany. :D

Best regards,
Bvgfreak

Remove the ADF.LY link and re-upload it to somewhere else. Mediafire is preferred.

2 Questions: Can I upload it on my own FTP-Server? and why no ADF.LY links?
You are allowed to upload to your own FTP server. There are no ADF.LY links allowed on this website. There have been numerous times when I have used and adf.ly link and received some sort of adware/spyware, yet not even clicking the ad, it uses java exploits to load them onto your system.

UPDATE 0.09

Patchnotes:
- You can now convert ingame coordinates into database coordinates.

ATTENTION: The convert from ingame coordinates into database coordinate is alpha alpha alpha so it couldn´t work. So i will give you no warranty that it work.

Is there a way to have this added as a script? I would like to add this to my crash sites etc. so it could be displayed.

Is there a way to have this added as a script? I would like to add this to my crash sites etc. so it could be displayed.
I dont know...
__________________________________________________________________________________
You can now donate with Paypal!
(Only 50 cents would be great!)
I am happy about every donation.

Back