DayZ Epoch PvE Servers - Chernarus, Takistan, Taviana

Tattered

DayZ PvE

DayZPvE is hosting Four Epoch Maps. We have Epoch Chernarus, Takistan, Taviana and Namalsk

• Our Servers are PvE only!! No player killing, griefing, or thieving allowed.
  • Teamspeak provided for those that want to use it
  • Customized maps for added loot and more zeds
  • Lift and tow script on all maps
  • AI controlled helicopter transports (friendly)
  • All of our maps run on the same hive, bring your gear with you when you travel
  • Travel hubs and parking areas for traveling between maps -- no more random spawns when you change maps
  • rMod 2 fully integrated into Epoch
  • Custom loot table and traders with hundreds of new weapons and vehicles
  • AI bandit bases located on the outskirts of all maps with rewards for taking them down
  • Active and friendly admins
  • Panthera coming soon

Our servers are whitelisted and password protected. Drop by our forum and sign up if you are interested

http://www.dayzpve.com

DayZ PvE Epoch

We have new Epoch PvE servers up and running
  • No PVP. These servers are PvE only. Build your base in peace, stockpile supplies, and enjoy killing Zeds without worrying about Snipers
  • Dedicated Teamspeak and Ventrilo (optional)
  • Tons of vehicle spawns
  • Extra buildings and loot spawns to facilitate a PvE environment
  • Lift and Tow scripts on most maps
  • DayZ Epoch PvE .. Chernarus, Takistan and Taviana all on a shared hive (take your gear with you between maps)
  • We also have a Vanilla Chernarus 1.7.6 server with a few add-ons (dogs, lift and tow)
  • We are testing rMod2 and will be integrating it into the Epoch servers as soon as the next Epoch patch is released.
If you are interested or have questions, go here and sign up

http://www.pcgaming-...3-PVE-RP-Server
how did you add extra buildings? just started an epoch server. Thanks

I add buildings in the 3D editor .. convert it to 2D, and merge it with the Epoch files. Let me know if you need more details, I'll be happy to provide them

I add buildings in the 3D editor .. convert it to 2D, and merge it with the Epoch files. Let me know if you need more details, I'll be happy to provide them

Thanks for the fast reply.
If you wouldn't mind; I would love some more details.
I was kinda spoiled with adding into the DB before Epcoh.

The Chernarus map that I edited in the 2D/3D editor has over 3000 items added to it.
Are there any negative effects on the server adding them to the epoch files?

Thanks again,
Axe

merged? how can you explain this process im new and wish to learn.

merged? how can you explain this process im new and wish to learn.

I followed this youtube video.
This is how to merge mission.sqf and sqm's via the 2D/3D editor.

Back