DayZ Fallujah | Angelic Rebirth Revamped

Illus1on

DayZ | Fallujah
b_560_95_1.png
Fallujah offers players a wide urban environment in which to gain cover and evade both zombies and bandits alike. Although the map's main military loot is centralized at the Southeast airfield, we have added military bases evenly throughout the map to reduce the centralization of military loot.​
Our Sever settings are as follows!​
  • Private Hive
  • @rMod Required
  • BattleEye and Gotcha Antihack
    • Some BattleEye Exceptions removed for firing from a vehicle
  • 500+ Vehicle Limit Including Service, Ammo, and Refuel Urals & Aircraft (Planes and Helos)
  • Third Person, Crosshairs, Nameplates, & Death Messages enabled
  • Time Zone is Eastern - United States [GMT-5]
  • Server Restart Every 6 Hours
  • Ping Limit of 350

Our gaming community is usually available on Raidcall, a free VOIP solution.​
Group ID: 5341921
Custom Buildings
We have added custom buildings, cities, military bases, gas stations, hospitals, general stores, and have over 500+ vehicles spawned in at any given time unless they have been destroyed. These vehicles include both armed and unarmed humvees, transport, helicopters, and planes. We have also changed the loot tables to incorporate some non-spawning weapons and items to enhance and expand the potential game-play possibilities.​
Click below for a loot map to Fallujah. Be advised, there are more drops than the map shows!​

AI Bandits
We have added random groups of bandits in the server (away from spawn points) for players to cooperatively or independently raid. These AI's drop some wonderful gear and plenty of ammo. These bandits include snipers, machine gunners, and riflemen.

Custom Starting Load-outs
For loyal and returning players, we offer slightly more valuable load-outs for you to spawn in with. This feature is only available to those who call our server home and return on a somewhat constant basis.

Soon to Come
We are currently working at integrating a tow script and air lift script that allows you to tow vehicles back to your base, even if they are broken down. When this plugin is completed, we will release a list of vehicles that are capable of this. The idea is to use Chinooks for airlift and Urals for towing.​

Current IP: "206.190.134.36:3408"​
b_350_20_5A6C3E_383F2D_D2E1B5_2E3226.png
IP After March 20-24: "192.31.185.219:3408"​
Starting Loadout
12423035.png
This load-out gives new players the means to defend themselves without giving them too much power or making survival too difficult. You start with everything you need to get through the first couple hours of game play.​
WarningSign2.jpg

Just played with the updates you have made to the server. It was great not having to spend hours on end at one military base trying to loot before enemies moved in to kill me. I personally say two or three other military basses that you have added. Yes these military bases are a little harder to loot because of the AI's, but it gives everyone a chance to loot something worth while. I killed a few AIs and their weapons and ammo that I was able to loot off of them was great! I saw a few hospitals and gas stations in which you added. Its great not having to go all the way across the map for supplies.

Yeah, the idea is to balance the map out more than it's default but give players the opportunity of difficulty. Sure the server is on RECRUIT, but with the AI's and proximity of bases, it's necessary to keep it friendly to new players while still expanding the loot for pros. Anyone with the will, will find a way to have fun.

Back