DayZ: Invasion 1944 Release Thread!

Stapo

Modding Veteran
Here it is everyone, what you all have been waiting for :).

CURRENT VERSION: 0.2.1

DAYZ: INVASION 1944 CLIENT FILES:

Download With:

DAYZ: INVASION 1944 SERVER FILES:

- Currently Supported Maps:
  • Chernarus
  • Neaville
  • Neaville (Winter)
  • Merderet River (v2)
  • Merderet River (Winter)
  • Omaha (v2)
Note: Only Chernarus has vehicle spawns at this time

Hey everyone, Pac from the Invasion 1944 development team here, hopefully be able to clear up any questions you have about mirroring and hosting of the stock I44 files required for Dayz: I44.

First and foremost I44 is a free modification for ArmA2 under no circumstances is anyone allowed to profit from the use or distribution of the files, nor modify and re-release the files.

Private communities that require registration fee's and donations are a little different than selling our work as your own, servers obviously have a cost to run so as long as there is no charge for the download itself its no different than any ArmA2 modification and is under the user agreement terms and conditions set by Bohemia Interactive and Invasion 1944 teams as provided in documentation to both.

As the I44 team has no involvement in the development of the Dayz:I44 mod we cannot provide any technical support to issues you may encounter, but we will do what we can to support the Dayz:I44 team to ensure maximum compatibility with the latest version of the mod.

We are unable to always provide a full standalone archive version for download of the current build of I44 for websites to mirror, due to the size and frequency of updates. However full builds are available from Play withSix which is now our primary distribution method. I think I44 is also now available through DayZ Commander which should make things easier for most users.

Our official 7z Archives are available from our ModDB page here.

If anyone would like to mirror or support I44 through their own distribution networks feel free to do so as long as the files are unmodified, you are free to compile the existing releases into a single package download just be sure to patch them in order and provide all original documentation including patch notes etc. If you have any questions feel free to contact me through our forums at the site above. I will try and monitor this forum post as well so you can try asking here but can't guarantee an answer.

To those of you that are new to I44 welcome to the war, please do take the time to check out the original mod as intended as well as enjoying your DayZ fixes! We have a lot more coming soon to the mod with a complete Aircraft overhaul for 2.7 due soon its a great time to be joining the I44 community.

CREDITS:

- The DayZ: Invasion 1944 Development Team consisting of:
  • Stapo
  • Pwnoz0r
  • Peep
  • Xerxes
  • Zero
  • Jamie
- The Invasion 1944 Team consisting of:
  • Animosity242
  • B@Co
  • Baz
  • Belgerot
  • Biiskaps
  • Boomrang
  • Bigstone
  • Canukausiuka
  • Chuck
  • CSJ
  • Dessi
  • DocMcJansen
  • DuggeDank
  • FriZY
  • Faust
  • Gnat
  • Guy Thomas
  • Hauke
  • Homer Johnston
  • JdB
  • Jman
  • Joffre257
  • Jojimbo
  • Marcel
  • Macolik
  • MonkWarrior
  • Murkz
  • NSU
  • Pac
  • Rebus
  • SFG
  • SirDieAlot
  • Snorri
  • Vex_Man
  • Waxbutter
  • Yac
for their fabulous Invasion 1944 Mod which none of this could of happened if this mod wasnt around!

- The CBA Team which consists of:
  • Alef
  • Denisko-Redisko
  • Dr EyeBall
  • Jaynus
  • Killswitch
  • kju
  • Kronzky
  • MuzzleFlash
  • Nou
  • q1184
  • Rocko
  • Rommel
  • Sickboy
  • Solus
  • Spooner
  • tcp
  • Vigilante
  • Wolffy.Au
  • Xeno
for their awesome Community Base Addons

- Dean "Rocket" Hall and the Community Development Team for the fantasic DayZMod

- Bohemia Interactive For their amazing game engine

- BMRF for their great support and really giving that extra push to make this all happen!

- OpenDayZ for being the great dayz modding community it is and just taking all of us in with great welcoming :)

Had to drop off, but one issue seen (well potential isssue)

Found two hatches.

First one disapeered right after picking it up using the context menu 'take hatchet'

Second one I was told I did not have enough room in my inventory, yet all I had on me was the starting loot (flashlight the only tool) and a pepsi and roadflare.

There was slight desync going on with the server earlier (second issue).

To fix the FPS issue and the zombie/item spawn issue, DO NOT DO @CBA_CO IN YOUR PATHING!

The mod is incompatible to the core with dayz(im assuming) and is causing those problems. I got 30 FPS increase when I removed it.

You will experience errors, but just ignore them, its just the features that the mod doesn't really use anyways.

Is this whitelist? I can't seem to get in. It doesn't give me a message or anything, just brings me back to the main menu.

yeah following the instructions didn't work, i get bad server rejection or what gus said will just kick me back to the main screen.

Alright guys since no one is going to reply i JUST managed to fix it.
Step one : goto Dayz Commander and put in the parameters
Step two : hit Both boxes in the steam options " launch with steam " " replace original Armm 2 OA files with Beta "
Step three : ????????????
Step Four : Enjoy killing nazi zombie Scum in the server.

make sure if you use my install guide that you put the parameters into Steam, but make sure you delete CBA in it otherwise you will enjoy a lovely 15 fps.

NOTE: DO NOT DISABLE CBA UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AS IT BREAKS CORE FEATURES OF THE MOD AND WE DO NOT SUPPORT PEOPLE NOT RUNNING CBA

NOTE: DO NOT DISABLE CBA UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AS IT BREAKS CORE FEATURES OF THE MOD AND WE DO NOT SUPPORT PEOPLE NOT RUNNING CBA

cniGm9s.gif

Figured I would contribute and throw a server up for you guys.

IP: 192.154.99.155
Port: 2302

Hosted in Los Angeles, USA

Feel free to PM me if anything needs to be done with the server.

Back