Dayz Khavania [HELP]

Okay so you may or may not want to hear my background story or not. But here is a short story for those who are interested, thos who do not care and and simply want to find the point of this post can skip the first paragraph.

I like most people who play Arma (Dayz also) have always been inspired by the terrain people can produce. It was this inspiration that lead me to making my own terrains! I have made about 4 terrains (maps) in the short period of time that i have been learning to do so. my latest project Khavania i specifically made for use in Dayz, and this is where the point of this post comes into perspective.

I am posting here simply becuase, i have failed. I have tried porting my map "Khavania" to dayz and have had no success. For those who are wondering what is khavania, well here a picture, yes it doesnt show much, but i want to keep as much secret as possible - http://i43.tinypic.com/302xdm0.jpg
302xdm0.jpg

so basically in simple terms, anyone who can help me port this map to Dayz for alpha testing please make your presence known, thank you

Kroni

Yeah im working on it still 24/7 its rather hard being a one man band trying to develope the terrain, create a unique version of dayz, and manage all the servers i have.. blah but im getting there. Thank you for your interest, i still have a few slots left for alpha testing, if your interested that is!

Yeah im working on it still 24/7 its rather hard being a one man band trying to develope the terrain, create a unique version of dayz, and manage all the servers i have.. blah but im getting there. Thank you for your interest, i still have a few slots left for alpha testing, if your interested that is!
Sorry i was on this post a while ago, do you still have any alpha testing slots left. If so that would be awsome! Thanks

well im allmost certainly going to have a little play with it on my dedicated server tonight. The map as a whole has quite alot of work still left to do but it is coming on nicely, i aim to have had 50% of it completed by tonight so its actualy worth playing.

well im allmost certainly going to have a little play with it on my dedicated server tonight. The map as a whole has quite alot of work still left to do but it is coming on nicely, i aim to have had 50% of it completed by tonight so its actualy worth playing.
ok awsome! Sounds cool man

If you need any help just ask me, i do have a little knowings with pbo's as i script for my chernarus server. Also a little on map editing! Good luck man

Yeah i do need alot of help to be honest. I mean making the map is going to have to be totaly my doing and i cant receive alot of help with the map itself becuase its to do with files installed in specific locations on my pc. How ever i could do with a hand with pbo'ing crap up and scripting becuase im pretty much useless at that, hit me on steam if you can help a brother out!

Yeah i do need alot of help to be honest. I mean making the map is going to have to be totaly my doing and i cant receive alot of help with the map itself becuase its to do with files installed in specific locations on my pc. How ever i could do with a hand with pbo'ing crap up and scripting becuase im pretty much useless at that, hit me on steam if you can help a brother out!
Im on to help anytime you need it!

Yeah well i need to install some scripts im usless at anything dayz, i just dont want the map to be running on vanilia. And becuase the files have to be downloaded and installed externaly, the dayz_code can be edited and new weapons can be added but thats all a bit different to how arma 2 works, so i dont know who can help on that part.

Yeah well i need to install some scripts im usless at anything dayz, i just dont want the map to be running on vanilia. And becuase the files have to be downloaded and installed externaly, the dayz_code can be edited and new weapons can be added but thats all a bit different to how arma 2 works, so i dont know who can help on that part.
Ya i know how to do the scripting part at least i do it perfectly on my server.pbo and mission.pbo for my server. Don't know if it is any different with what you are needing.

The dayz_code is much the same as mission and server.pbo's except there not normaly edited by people becuase unlike the mission file the dayz code doesnt get downloaded when you join. But becuase my map will require stuff to be downloaded anyways, makes sense to edit some stuff you dont normaly get the chance to do.

Back