Dayz mod

boris62

Greetings to all. Somebody can help with such question? On a map there is no car. Map Chernarus. Fashions Dayz 1.8.6.1. Saw the same topic in 2012, but it fix has not helped.

ok so you have a bunch of tables that start with VEHICLE, like VEHICLE_GROUPS, VEHICLE_HITPOINTS, VEHICLE_INVENTORY, right?

the vehicle tables are a mess by default as they never finished them to make them spawn vehicles correctly.

I recall I was able to get some vehicles to spawn finally by clearing out and deleting the entries in VEHICLE_SPAWNS_GROUPS. I deleted every record in there and then some vehicles finally spawned.

so that's at least a start for you. I have modified all my vehicle tables but if you want, I can email them to you so you can plug them into your SQL database and go from there.

Let's verify a couple things before we dig deeper..

What is your Server Instance ID?
This can be found at the beginning of the INIT.SQF file located in your mission folder
The line says: DAYZ_INSTANCE =

Are there any vehicles in your OBJECT_DATA table?

VEHICLE_GROUPS should look like this by default, does it?

ID - MAxNum
0 - 4
1 - 3
2 - 2
3 - 8
4 - 2
5 - 2
6 - 15
9 - 1
10 - 2

VEHICLE_SPAWNS_GROUPS is the one you delete all the records

I don't think I got an answer for this question before.

In your SQL database, does your VEHICLE_SPAWNS table have 38 or so vehicles listed in there?

Yes, isn't present, I would show to you, how it looks, but I can not insert the picture. After I have removed records from VEHICLE_GROUPS, table VEHICLE_SPAWNS looks in another way, not how earlier and I don't know how to return it in the former condition. Excuse for my bad English.

Back