Dayz Overpoch on vilayer?

scottieo321

Hey everyone. In desperate need of some help here getting Overpoch to run on my vilayer package server. I have moved over all the required files and whatnot that needs to be done and done the parameters and such. The part that has me some what baffled is that when I launch the server I got a error about the loot_init.sqf so did all the things to get that file in my MPMission folder but now it pops up with errors saying about how something on line 85 member already defined in the cfglootsmall file. I have checked it over to see what it was and it is not already defined in that file but it is in the cfgloot file but that is a different file. Even if I comment out for the cfglootsmall file I get errors of the same in the cfgloot file. Has anyone had this trouble yet or can anyone help me out? Even if they could give me there custom loot files just so I can look over them and see what is wrong. Thanks for any help in advance guys.

got it working with these loot tables
I had to copy over my loot_init.sqf (not sure if this is the correct way I just know it took me 3 days go get this working.. and this is how I did it.
so here are the overpoch tables
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e8bdubuvgowwkso/AACvMecDjXp0ya4AZdRmL6JIa

I think you will also need to copy your loot_init.sqf and change its call path in variables
Code:
//init global arrays for Loot Chances
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\loot_init.sqf";

Yeah eventually got it working last night before bed it was all down to the description file in the end as it was calling the files but the same files where also being called in each file if you get my drift. Just on with editing all the loot spawns and also adding new locations for loot spawning inside all the buildings. Going to take me a little bit to get my server up to top notch again with this new bloody arma 2 update stupid gamespy quitting on everyone now lol.

Back