DayZ Overpoch Origins Please help to install

Tortoise94

Hello i duno if this is the right place but i am wondeing can someone help me to add origins to overpoch,
I use vilayer and im pretty new to scripting so any help would be very greatful.

you are correct, i didnt think about the host issue

congratulations, you just realized why you would switch to a vps. or send them a support ticket with the start,parameters you would need, they might accommodate you ... or more likely tell you to get their vps.

I have they said to me they dont help with install process i have checked internet and submitted ticket this is my last resort dude now there no need be such a ass im just trying to get a server up here not argue with a kid

i wasnt being an ass. i said you now realize the value of a vps .. congratulations.
i reread my post and still see nothing in it that should offend anyone. but apparently i owe you an apology, so i am sorry for being an ass.
that being said, i will repeat myself and suggest you investigate the value of a vps
and being as i am 49 years old you must be the oldest dayz admin in the world to call me a kid. lol

i wonder why people always think everyone else is a kid?

against my better judgement i will add some info on what you need.

for a host to provide epoch-origins, the startup batch file must include mod=@origins so they have to create a special file if they dont have a install configuration already. so maybe another host has the setup already configured and 1-click installable.
otherwise, you need a vps

just spamming:
75lymcpi.png

Back